Free Copy Of WinRAR 3.51 Archiver Software!

Misc Front Page News Posts
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Free Copy Of WinRAR 3.51 Archiver Software!

Postby BigWorm » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:53 pm

WinRAR is giving away a free copy of their award-winning archiver utility application.

This version 3.51 can not be upgraded to future releases. It supports all major archiving formats, including Zip, RAR and 7-Zip.
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
Funguy1230

Postby Funguy1230 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:06 am

B.W. I am kind of computer illiterate what exactly would this program be good for ? maybe downloading files or something ? and if so how is it better than just right clicking and clicking on save file ? Thanks for any help
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:43 am

well for example you would need it to unzip the files from november and december after you download them from the forum if you are going to.
also anytime someone needs to compress files to send them to you so it doesnt take so long or doesnt fill up your mailbox you need a way to decompress them. the software takes up very little space and its free so its good to have for those occasions even if you think they will be rare.

THANKS BW!!!! for letting us know that, i'm all over it. i've decided my version is washed up.
Funguy1230

Postby Funguy1230 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:55 am

TY Kelly I was just curious as to what it was used for and now I know:) I will download it myself too. TY BigWorm for posting this

Return to “Misc Front Page News”