BACK ON IN DALLAS!!!

Misc Front Page News Posts
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

BACK ON IN DALLAS!!!

Postby licyourface » Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 am

Lexington asked me to post this. they really need everyone to visit the link and weigh in with your comments. thanks so much!!

We are coming back on in DFW. Go to this link and weigh in with your comment. http://alturl.com/n3jt
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: BACK ON IN DALLAS!!!

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 am

wow, the early comments are not too welcoming...
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby licyourface » Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 am

Which is why they need our help
UsernameIsTaken

Postby UsernameIsTaken » Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 am

Sounds like a bunch of sports hacks... nothing to do but bitch and moan.

Some of them did make some valid points though :lol:
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 am

Yeah, I think it is gonna be a tough summer...either really, really good or extremely bad :|
Delirium
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Delirium » Tue May 25, 2010 11:10 am

From the looks of the comments on that website they'll certainly have a tough time getting a foothold on this station.
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Tue May 25, 2010 11:40 am

So let me get this straight....Lex and Terry...who have consistently bashed this forum and its posters now want our help?

Interesting.
UsernameIsTaken

Postby UsernameIsTaken » Tue May 25, 2010 11:46 am

fsuhistory wrote:Interesting.

I believe the word I would use is fucking-hilarious. (I put a dash in so it is one word)
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 am

Actually I think I have to post now...did anyone see this:

"lickmyvag1st says:
Hey everyon....I used to post at this foram for Lex and Terry kiss butters at lexandterryforum.com until I realized whtat jerks they all were....there is actually a post on there from the hosts asking the forumers to come over here anmd post good coments....sad."
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby licyourface » Tue May 25, 2010 12:28 pm

What a stupid cunt
UsernameIsTaken

Postby UsernameIsTaken » Tue May 25, 2010 12:39 pm

In a couple of minutes her "confession" should show up... :wink:
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Tue May 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Wait. Does this mean they are moving the studio as well?

Does this mean we lose Anthony and Alicia?
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue May 25, 2010 2:39 pm

fsuhistory wrote:Actually I think I have to post now...did anyone see this:

"lickmyvag1st says:
Hey everyon....I used to post at this foram for Lex and Terry kiss butters at lexandterryforum.com until I realized whtat jerks they all were....there is actually a post on there from the hosts asking the forumers to come over here anmd post good coments....sad."

I thought she died or something, rectal cancer was it??
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Tue May 25, 2010 2:56 pm

So are they gonna casually add more and more sports segments? I would have to say that though some of the comments were a bit over the top, most of them had some sort of truth to them. I think they should focus more on the current events and converse and take calls based on Peter's news. Seeing that the most popular talk shows are political based, it would make sense if they did more of a "daily show" take like they basically do already but stretch it out over a bigger portion of the show.
VSBB

Postby VSBB » Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

demoknite wrote:So are they gonna casually add more and more sports segments? I would have to say that though some of the comments were a bit over the top, most of them had some sort of truth to them. I think they should focus more on the current events and converse and take calls based on Peter's news. Seeing that the most popular talk shows are political based, it would make sense if they did more of a "daily show" take like they basically do already but stretch it out over a bigger portion of the show.

They are going on what is suppose to be a sports station. They had better make sports their main focus w/ topics thrown in. And actually in Dallas The Ticket is #1 over all stations and they are sports talk. That station is nationally recognized for their success as a local station and many places have tried to copy their format without success. It is a very unique station that can not be imitated. They have also been intelligent enough to realize their niche as a local station and the fact that this is what makes them special, thus have not tried to expand past that and have their shows go into syndication. Their shows are very local specific and gives them a loyal cult following that I have only seen in things like NASCAR. Their morning show is their best show pulling double digit ratings while the Fan struggles to pull a 1 in the morning.

If they are grooming them to take over mornings, which people in the know think the station management is doing, they have a tough row to hoe.

Return to “Misc Front Page News”