BACK ON IN DALLAS!!!

Misc Front Page News Posts
Delirium
How I listen: Podcast

Re: BACK ON IN DALLAS!!!

Postby Delirium » Tue May 25, 2010 5:57 pm

demoknite wrote:So are they gonna casually add more and more sports segments?

I can't see them changing the show all that much. The station is probably just picking them up for the ratings boost in the morning slot figuring that the show will appeal to their demographic. I believe the guys themselves said that there was nothing more boring than sports talk radio...
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Tue May 25, 2010 8:14 pm

They are going on Saturdays only at first....this has all the appearance of a test to see if they should be the new morning show as others have alluded to.
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue May 25, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm thinking its very temporary. At least until football season.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Hell I noticed that the first 20 minutes of the podcasts are nothing but sports everyday (longer live with commercials)... If they are going to have any shot at this THEY NEED SAMMY K!!!!!!
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Axel wrote:Hell I noticed that the first 20 minutes of the podcasts are nothing but sports everyday (longer live with commercials)... If they are going to have any shot at this THEY NEED SAMMY K!!!!!!

Funny since when Terry asked what bits they should bring back on his facebook page, Sam was probably the most requested "bit". And once again Terry gets it shoved up his ass. At least once a week he says, "this is why I hate sports talk radio". I bet he never utters those words again.

Return to “Misc Front Page News”