Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

LEX & TERRY'S RIDE 4 RELIEF

Postby BigWorm » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:34 pm

RIDE 4 RELIEF DETAILS:

* Saturday, September 24, 2005
* Registration 8-10 am
* Ride leaves Venus at 10:30 am and ends at Buffalo’s in Orange Park.
* $50 minimum donation per bike
* $500 VIP
* NO FRILLS – Lunch at end of ride, music and auction
* RAIN OR SHINE- NON-REFUNDABLE

All proceeds to benefit the [url=http://www.redcross.org]American Red Cross
[/url]
* USO will feed “displaced families” at end of ride
* Non-perishable donations will be collected for USO
* 750 Bikes Limit.

TICKETS AVAILABLE ON LINE NOW AT
www.ride4relief.com
or beginning Saturday 9/9 can be picked up at either Adamec location
(Regency – 904-641-3735 or
Orange Park – 904-215-1931) .
Tickets must be picked up at Adamec. Due to time restraints, tickets can not be mailed.

Ticket must be presented to ride
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
SkinnyJoint
VIP
VIP

Postby SkinnyJoint » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:04 am

did the server reset or somthing
Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:52 pm

8) hey my family of loons and wackos....hope all is well as I'm back somewhat in the "real" world.....things not so great here...getting a tan "inside" my home.....miss you all, and I'll hopefully be able to get back on here Monday sometime....

Worm...hey sweets...can you email me and kinda keep me up-to-date on the guys' trip and what all is going to happen....they're not playing the show here(at least I cant get it) and internet "live" wont work for me right now....hope you dont mind??? If so, maybe one of the others could keep me abreast??? Oh, and just so you guys know, I DID see that Annette for the few seconds I HAD internet today....JESUS!!! Can someone please bring her to me...I'm sure we could...er....talk about stuff we have in common like our chests....LOL!!! Thanks all!
camman
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby camman » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:14 pm

Yay, Vic's back! So glad to hear you made it through okay, even if things aren't great. I talked to Maynard, from WCPR the other day and he told me that the station was just simulcasting some TV station. Is that what they're still doing? (Maynard used to be the night jock and Rock 105 in Jacksonville, that's how I know him ..... and I'm assuming you're listening to WCPR). Anyway, it's great to fianally know that you're okay. We've all been worried .... WELCOME BACK, VIC! :D
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Postby BigWorm » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:10 am

Hey Vic! Glad to hear your OK! We have been thinking about you.

If I get any updates on the Ride I will email ya!

BW
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
Angel of Death
VIP
VIP

Postby Angel of Death » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:19 pm

*Mumble mumble* Wish I was old enough to do the bloody ride -.- Well, hopefully not bloody but that depends on.... far enough.
[marq=left]Image[/marq]
SkinnyJoint
VIP
VIP

Postby SkinnyJoint » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:02 am

vic howdie doodie
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:11 am

We all beat you to her Vic! Get in line!

WB baby and hope everything is well for you.
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:00 pm

Victoria wrote:8) hey my family of loons and wackos....hope all is well as I'm back somewhat in the "real" world.....things not so great here...getting a tan "inside" my home.....miss you all, and I'll hopefully be able to get back on here Monday sometime....

Worm...hey sweets...can you email me and kinda keep me up-to-date on the guys' trip and what all is going to happen....they're not playing the show here(at least I cant get it) and internet "live" wont work for me right now....hope you dont mind??? If so, maybe one of the others could keep me abreast??? Oh, and just so you guys know, I DID see that Annette for the few seconds I HAD internet today....JESUS!!! Can someone please bring her to me...I'm sure we could...er....talk about stuff we have in common like our chests....LOL!!! Thanks all!

Hello Victoria!

As long as you've been playing with these fellas, don't you know when to cut out the middle man? Middle men?

Jeni and I have learned to do so already....and I just joined yesterday! LOL!

She and I have been plotting a rendezvous in Cocoa Beach, since that's the half-way point in between us. But you know, I'm going to Puerto Rico on 10/8 with another girlfriend. We vowed it would be GIRLS ONLY, so maybe all four of us could get together down there!
:wink:
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
Freyja

Postby Freyja » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:06 pm

oh yeah...LOVES IT!!!
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:14 pm

Oh, damn, I've digressed from the topic again!!!!

Well, hey, we could call the trip to Puerto Rico...."The Hot Chics [plane] Ride 4 Relief"....there, that's kinda stickin' to the topic, right?

No, seriously, though, I want to announce that even though I can't ride with that 'hot guy on a sports bike' who never called in or emailed his picture anyway, that I have proudly donated the $50 riders fee. I guess I'll be a ghost rider! LOL!
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
Angel of Death
VIP
VIP

Postby Angel of Death » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:14 pm

It seems that hurricane Rita is going to finish what Katrina started -.- More oil refinerys/pipelines are gonna eat it in Texas. The world is getting rid of the gas, it is preparing itself for the inevitable zombie apocalypse! :P
[marq=left]Image[/marq]
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:19 pm

Little one, I am really starting to worry about you!.....
Angel of Death
VIP
VIP

Postby Angel of Death » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:21 pm

Sorry 'big one'. lol ((thats an out of context for ya.... a true out of context :P))
[marq=left]Image[/marq]

Return to “Misc Front Page News”