LEX & TERRY'S RIDE 4 RELIEF

Misc Front Page News Posts
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:33 pm

Victoria, I already planned my outfit!

I'm going to be a sexxxy Princess Leia...I've modified her white dress from Return of the Jedi, from big & baggy, to slinky see-thru white lace...

But maybe we could all be different versions of Leia. Someone could wear her slave outfit....
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:51 pm

I'll be the slave!
Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:39 am

I want the slave outfit, I want the slave outfit!!!!! LOL
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:51 pm

Vic, if you Google "princess leia slave costume" you should get a few sites that fans have made, with how to's on making that costume....
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
Freyja

Outfits...

Postby Freyja » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:44 am

i just bought this for a special trip i plan on taking soon, maybe i should wear it...

Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:31 am

8) aaahhhhh shoe.....love the way that mind of yours works.......

and the outfit looks great, prefer whats IN it myself....oh, and guys, thought I'd share....got an email(acutally, this marks two, she's just a good girl(?)who has a closet thing for the show, browses the posts, likes me I guess--flattered totally btw hon---but may go to hell if she doesnt lecture ME for some odd reason?)

...anyway, I digress....its 'holier than thou' a/b my advocating being an attached female(and someone's MOTHER! HOW COULD I??...lol pre-T-ty damn easy was my response) and not only NOT having a problem with it? "sandwhich" is the term one of us used in a different thread? Ah, DBF's--and apparently bi-sexual ones--is the woman's point of contention on why I'm the lucky one here going to hell one day..... :P Imagine that! We'll ALL be together---FINALLY! For one, BIG ol' fuggin schumoozzzfest...... :twisted:
Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:37 am

:shock:

heehee...forgot to say....

...thinkin she's in that BIG bi-closet and DYING to get out, but doesn't quite know how to go about it......I also suggested she "apply" for DBF, you know.....just for the "experience"....but I was a good fan, I offered to go with her to make sure all was well..... :wink:
AngieBaby1269

Postby AngieBaby1269 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:08 pm

(I'm going to make reference to the original post here.)

I just wanted to take a moment and send a warm and heartfelt "Thank You" to Lex & Terry for arranging "Ride for Relief" to help victims of Hurricane Katrinas wrath.
In addition, I would like to thank those of you who have donated money, provided clothing, drinking water & food, volunteered their time, offered support and prayers, ..... to those who have given from their hearts .... to those who have opened up their homes to help misplaced families.
A special "Thank You" to all branches of the United States Military and various law enforcement(from various states) who managed to keep our families safe and our dwellings secure... to firefighters and various other departments who worked countless hours doing search and rescue/recovery efforts (words cannot even begin to describe the catastrophic conditions you guys had to work through) .... to those in the medical profession who went out of their way, working under some of the most deplorable elements, .... to all of the power crews who worked countless hours to get our power back up and running.
Your acts of kindness have not gone unnoticed.
May you all continue to be Blessed.

~Always, Angie
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit, ... what a ride!"
Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:59 am

uh....angie.....did you eat a tab before you wrote that? Sweet sentiment though... 8)

Return to “Misc Front Page News”