In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- 1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
2. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
3. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
4. Advertising, spamming and Trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
5. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
6. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
7. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
8. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
9. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
10. You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in sigs is also prohibited.
You should not disclose server logins and/or passwords to anyone. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.
Links in Sigs
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
- 1. Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not an affiliate program link.
2. Promotional text for a commercial product or service is OK, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
3. A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed. The Lex & Terry Forum team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs.).
4. Duplicate links to the same URL in a Sig are not allowed.
5. Image size in signatures is now limited to 300px wide x 150px high