Postby SkinnyJoint » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:29 pm

yea strip clubs are ghey
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:40 am

"Ghey"?
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:35 am

I was in Vegas with some seriously rich friends...they must have spent 80k in a night at the Crazy Horse 2. I was so fucked up on whatever that I peed in the beer cooler near the stage. Sure looked like a toilet.
SportFukn
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Rock 104

Postby SportFukn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:38 am

Coulda saved 30 grand and hti the bunny ranch. :)
Talent is God-given; be humble.

Fame is man-given; be thankful.

Conceit is self-given; be careful.
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:21 am

Same trip a guy went there...the chick fell asleep giving him a bj. He thought he had killed her. Him telling the story is the funniest thing I have ever heard.
SportFukn
VIP
VIP

Postby SportFukn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:36 am

There's so many questions to ask about something like that, I wouldn't even know how to start.

Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:16 pm

I cocktailed briefly at a strip club!
Got tired of the customers asking me why I wasn't dancing.

...Cocktail is such a funny word. Anyone know the etymology? :wink:
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
SportFukn
VIP
VIP

Postby SportFukn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:30 pm

Just a theory, but I heard there once was a drink that was actually garnished with (instead of a paper umbrella) a feather. According to one of my references, there are around 50 theories about this word's origin:

----------
COCKTAIL -- "The origins of the word 'cocktail' are mysterious. It first appeared (in America) in the first decade of the 19th century, roughly contemporary with 'cocktail' meaning 'horse with a cocked tail' -- that is, one cut short and so made to stick up like a cock's tail -- but whether the two words are connected, and if so, how the drink came to be named after such a horse, are not at all clear." From the "Dictionary of Word Origins" by John Ayto (Arcade Publishing, New York, 1990).

Another source agrees that there are several possible origins including one about "...the beautiful Aztec princess, Octel. She got tired of eating from golden dishes, so she scrounged around and found a drinking vessel made of glass. Beverages poured into her glass varied in color, and she mixed the ingredients to watch the swirling of liquid in the glass. That is why Octel gave her name to the cocktail. Shallow your drink -- not the yarn! Mixed drinks may be as old as mankind, but our title for them is modern. It is odd that at least fifty explanations for it have been offered. One of the best is from England, where the docked-tail of a horse was called a cock-tail..." ): "Why You Say it" by Webb Garrison (Rutledge Hill Press, Nashville, Tenn., 1992).

Mr. and Mrs. Morris say, "Over the years we have collected and reported many versions of the origin of 'cocktail.' Our own favorite is that it is a version of the French word 'coquetel' and was first popularized as 'cocktail' by Antoine Peychaud, a New Orleans restaurateur, who also created Peychaud's bitters. But there are almost as many theories of the origin of 'cocktail' as there are varieties of cocktail - and there's always room for one more. Russell Guinn of Culpeper, Virginia, has been researching the question in the musty files of the 'Culpeper Exponent.' Under the date October 7, 1898, he found this report: 'The cocktail was the invention of Col. Carter of Culpeper Court House, Va. Many years ago in that locality there was a wayside inn named 'The Cock and Bottle,' the semblance of an old English tavern. It bore on its swinging sign a cock and bottle, meaning that draft and bottled ale could be had within - a 'cock' in the old vernacular meaning a tap. He who got the last and muddy portion of the tap was said to have received the 'cocktail.' Upon one occasion, when Col. Carter was subjected to the indignity of having this muddy beverage put before him, he threw it angrily upon the floor and exclaimed: 'Hereafter I will drink cocktails of my own brewing.' Then and there, inspired evidently by the spirit of Ganymede, he dashed together bitters, sugar, the oil of lemon peel and some Old Holland gin, and then and there was the first cocktail concocted.''..."From the "Morris Dictionary of Word and Phrase Origins" by William and Mary Morris (HarperCollins, New York, 1977, 1988).

HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:54 pm

PETERISAMO wrote:Same trip a guy went there...the chick fell asleep giving him a bj. He thought he had killed her. Him telling the story is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

For reference: listen to "Blowjob Betty" by Too Short. Great song!!
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
SportFukn
VIP
VIP

Postby SportFukn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:32 pm

Man, those old 2-short albums are classic. That was when rap music was worth a damn, or as close to it as it could ever be.

Return to “Misc Front Page News”