pregnant and horny! help!!

Discuss anything other than the show in this section.
lickmyvag1st
How I listen: wjrr radio station

pregnant and horny! help!!

Postby lickmyvag1st » Fri May 21, 2010 11:19 am

Okay, so i am 26 years old and 7 months pregnant. I still look hot and everything, i have only gained weight in my tummy. I am extremely horn all he time though and my boyfriend (we have been together for a year and a half but been close for about 4 years)just doesnt want to do it anymore. We have only been averaging like 1 time a week and we used to do it 2 times a day. He wont talk about it, he wont let my masterbate or even have a toy, and he just bitches and complains when i try to come on to him. It hurts my feelings, and i cannot understand why he doesnt want me anymore, i also dont know why he is so against me pleasuring myself... Guys, i really need help here, i am going nutty and my hormones are out of control. What can i do or say to him to try and get him back in the mood. Am i doing something wrong by persuing sex with him?? Men are so confusing, and I am soooo pregnant, i cant handle one more day without sex! He's starting to make me feel like I am disgusting to him or turn him off in some way. I'm actually getting really depressed because of this. HELP ME!
UsernameIsTaken

Re: pregnant and horny! help!!

Postby UsernameIsTaken » Fri May 21, 2010 11:34 am

I thought it was sexy when my wife was first pregnant, but then towards the end I felt like I was in some way violating my child. He is probably having similar thoughts.

Wake him up with head and watch what happens... or just buy a dildo.
lickmyvag1st

Postby lickmyvag1st » Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am

I don't think he has any issues with thinking he is hurting the baby, he knows that wont happen. But i will try waking him up with head. He will probably just get pissed off that i'm waking him up, he is sort of an a-hole. I bought a vibrator and he found it and threw it way, i think it intimidates him. I just want him so bad and he wants no part of it. I am told all the time that i'm sexy pregnant. I just dont know why he doesn't think so. I just cant get over how insanely horny this whole pregnancy is making me!! Thanks for the advice, but keep it coming i need to know what the hell he is thinking and why he is so turned off or just losing his sex drive. I wanna hear a guys perspective (Lord knows he WILL NOT talk about it).
Carmen
p.s. i'd post a pic so u guys dont think that this is all because i have let myself go and am a big fatty pregnant chick, that isnt the case. i have tried really hard to stay in shape during during the last few months of my pregnancy. and i have done a damn good job. but i have no clue how to post a pic on here.... duh.
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Fri May 21, 2010 1:26 pm

i'm thinking your FAT, post a pic, I could be wrong...
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Preview » Fri May 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Nah, JSD. I'm getting the same mental picture, too. I'm thinking a pack of hotdogs on her neck.
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Fri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

for some strange reason, I hear whales....
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Preview » Fri May 21, 2010 1:31 pm

I'm sure the KFC "Double-Douce" is on the menu at least twice a day.
lickmyvag1st

Postby lickmyvag1st » Sat May 22, 2010 11:43 am

ummm omg! i am not fat, by any means. i dont know how to post a pic on here. please tell me what to do, thats flipping me out cuz i am actually pretty thin. i only have a belly, with a baby in it. but have not gained weight anywhere else. you'd never even know i was pregnant if i didnt have a little tummy. but if i can figure out how to get a pic up i will do it, asap! assholes. could u guys be anymore insensitive??? omg, like i dont have enough problems. then to have ya'll call me fat when u dont have a clue.... no one else has any other ideas for me except that?? wtf, douche bags, i see there arent a whole lot of brain cells floating around this site....
lickmyvag1st

Postby lickmyvag1st » Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 am

here is a pic. u wanted it and u got it. now stop making fun of me and give some decent advice, i really need it. and the whole fat comments were completly out of line, i mean i am 7 months and dont even show very much so that is not the issue, i told u guys that before and no one believed me. it is something to do with him. and u guys should be able to help, instead of making fun of a poor, hormonal, horny, girl who just wants some sex every once and a while! sorry the pic is so big, i didnt know how to make it smaller, i am new to all of this.
Attachments
cc.jpg
ok this is me a month and a half ago... so i was 6 months pregnant. now i am 7. i am not huge, i am not a whale. i actually need help from guys who arent going to judge me and be assholes about it. you wanted a pic, you got it.
cc.jpg (53.17 KiB) Viewed 1735 times
lickmyvag1st

Postby lickmyvag1st » Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Ok douche bags i posted a picture. now u can do ur part and help me get to the bottom of this. i am desperate, and no it isnt because i am fat. grrrr......
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Sat May 22, 2010 5:08 pm

post an add on craigslist...

oh yea, get some more holes in your face, they're really attractive when you're 40...
Luke
How I listen: Podcast bitch

Postby Luke » Sun May 23, 2010 8:55 pm

He wont let you masturbate? What kind of shit is that?
"What the fuck is the internet???"

FB
UsernameIsTaken

Postby UsernameIsTaken » Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

lickmyvag1st wrote:here is a pic. u wanted it and u got it. now stop making fun of me and give some decent advice, i really need it. and the whole fat comments were completly out of line, i mean i am 7 months and dont even show very much so that is not the issue, i told u guys that before and no one believed me. it is something to do with him. and u guys should be able to help, instead of making fun of a poor, hormonal, horny, girl who just wants some sex every once and a while! sorry the pic is so big, i didnt know how to make it smaller, i am new to all of this.

To give a truly unbiased opinion on looks, I believe we need to see topless and/or nude. Just sayin...
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Mon May 24, 2010 10:49 am

Personally, I don't see that there is a problem. I think he's just being a douche. I think thin, pregnant women are hot, but that's just me......
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."

Return to “The Boozer”