Terry Jaymes Alive

Discuss anything other than the show in this section.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: Terry Jaymes Alive

Postby Axel » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:46 pm

..that CAN'T be cheap...I wonder if the he makes enough to cover the tickets. Guess he sees it as a investment, I mean he is trying to sell his house in Dallas and keep his Seattle place....

I said it before, I have a feeling Mr. Jaymes has already moved on in his mind...it is just a matter of time before his body follows....ASSHOLE!
Joey787
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Joey787 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 pm

I wonder if kiro covers the cost.

Is there REALLY that much money in a TJA inspiration show? I don't understand how. But if these stations are fine with 12th place, go for it
Joey787

Postby Joey787 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Oof. If this guy is legit, Terry may not be even getting paid lol http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_radio/2011/08/kirofm-presents-refried-weekends.html
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

"Lex & Terry, interestingly, were kicked out of Wikipedia for “explicit” language." Where did he get that?
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 pm

DrProctor wrote:"Lex & Terry, interestingly, were kicked out of Wikipedia for “explicit” language." Where did he get that?

I know exactly what happened. that's NOT what happened. People kept going on there and posting under Dee's profile about him cheating on his wife. It got out of hand and it got shut down. They never opened it back up because they don't want anyone out there having access to information about them they can't control (Thus, why they have people delete posts here constantly).
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 pm

..it said they wont be paying anyone "live" on the weekends....Maybe he is "phoning it in"...just giving them a 'taste'? It would be rather stupid to fly 2 people to the west coast JUST to do a 1 hour radio show each week....especially in this day and age of technology...
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 am

Dudes if you remember, hes got the whole studio set up in his house now and also if you recall he had some trouble with at&t a year or so ago with an ISDN line or 800 number he was having installed in his house. No way he can afford to fly him (and Dee? surely they would have a producer on staff in Seattle) back and forth every single weekend for the one hour show. And he stayed after that one friday to do fantasy football when he would have in theory been blasting out of there to catch a flight.
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 am

Joey787 wrote:Oof. If this guy is legit, Terry may not be even getting paid lol http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_radio/2011/08/kirofm-presents-refried-weekends.html

From Blatherwatch:
A new “edgy” self-help show, by FM/podcasting freek Terry Jaymes, co-host of The [execrable] Lex and Terry Radio Network is called Terry Jaymes Alive (Sat. 3-5p) may be live, but we’ve seen his podcasts and it may not deserve life. (We realize that’s not our call, but you decide) Lex & Terry, interestingly, were kicked out of Wikipedia for “explicit” language.

Execrable! . utterly detestable; abominable; abhorrent; very bad.

That doesn't sound at all like the show we love!
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 am

...I can't stand the hypocritical bull shit Terry continually tries to sell....This site / show he plays off the "inspirational, overcoming, moving on, no grudges" type thinking....I think that is GREAT and extremely admirable! BUT ..we are talking about Mr. Terry Jaymes here!!
If you are going to "Talk the Talk, then Walk the Walk"....I am sure 5 hours of venting and taking your crap out on people day in and day out gives you the capacity to hold it together for 1 to 2 hours on a weekend...
If he wanted to show he has "moved on' or hold no grudges....he could have Andrew Dice Clay on his show..... From what I have gathered he has recently turned his situation around after a bad marriage and gambling problems...though I am not sure how well since he is on Boxing with the Stars or Celebrity Boxing (what ever)...
Either way the guy has been battling "the industry" (something the guys can understand) most of his life....and is still somewhat surviving...
The guys (mostlTerry) have a knee jerk reaction whenever his name is brought up because Clay threw them under the bus at one time.....How long ago was this???
...If Terry is truly going to envelope this "life style" and Sell it in his show....he should consider looking at OLD past digressions...
Look at the situation with Ralphy Mae.....Terry HATED the guy...just because of his act on Last Comic Standing.....wouldn't have him on the show....he got over it and when Ralphy is in studio it is actually one of the better shows.....
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 am

J-mental wrote:I know exactly what happened. that's NOT what happened. People kept going on there and posting under Dee's profile about him cheating on his wife. It got out of hand and it got shut down. They never opened it back up because they don't want anyone out there having access to information about them they can't control (Thus, why they have people delete posts here constantly).

Uh-oh....I just deleted about 50 posts on here and banned two users. Did I need to get your approval to do so? Did Lex and Terry tell me to do it?!?!

I have never talked to either one of them nor had any communication with either on deleting posts.
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:27 am

I didn't think this thread had that many posts.....I did however see all the SPAM and crap...thanks for getting it so quickly!!
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah, Axel, I didn't mean 50 posts from this thread. I meant the entire board. I should have specified.

**Edit**

And you are welcome good sir.
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
ZPC2THLgate
How I listen: LEX

Postby ZPC2THLgate » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:07 am

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Last edited by ZPC2THLgate on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 am

ZPC2THLgate wrote:The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Thank you, caller.

Return to “The Boozer”