The passing of the great ones

Discuss anything other than the show in this section.
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

The passing of the great ones

Postby Preview » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm

The passing of the great ones (or at least the top posters):

licyourface:
Last real post:
10/31/11
Haha I'm sorry Brian but I gotta go with justsomedude on axels first post....as I was reading it, my 1st thought was..."jesus dude, don't you have any effing friends to talk to??" 

pvtjoker:
Last post 7/20/11
the brunette makes me want to spill more seed than michael j. fox at a bird feeder...

CG:
Last post 8/31/10
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Lic, hoping truly, that you're ok there. :shock: :shock: I leave for several months, come back to town and find Peter is gone???? Damn it all. Now I can totally let go of the show. Feels good. Now that its the, "Idiot Dee show", I can't hang. The ignorance and stupidity th...(the rest is lost to the sand of time due to the recent moving of the site and subsequent lost of data)

bbox696:
Last post 7/3/11
the one reason i jumped in was because my contract was up and my phone was a piece of crap . I never got the 3g phone cause my area didn't carry it . Now that the new 3gs is out , I might wait a little while atleast till spring trying to start a new business . Then I can get a new business phone .

Nodachi:
Last post 8/26/11
J-mental wrote:
"If Stacy and Sam Kouvaris ever had babies they'd be the best voice over workers in the world."

The amount of win in that statement is beyond words! 

MR. GATOR:
Last post 6/13/08
Alrighty then... here is the news:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080615/D91A9FL00.html

That's it for now, tune in later for more updates....

nosleepforjedi:
Last post 6/30/09
Transformers was lots of fun! About 2hr 30min worth. I love the way they made Optimus Prime more aggressive. Great story and good set up for a part 3. Decepticons are pretty bad ass in this one! Devastator rocked one of my favorites as a kid. Like I said, it's kinda long, but I really enjoyed it. Od... (again, the rest is lost to the sands of time...)

SportFukn:
Last post 5/12/08
Welcome. We need more new folks around here.
Talent is God-given; be humble. 
Fame is man-given; be thankful. 
Conceit is self-given; be careful.
(a bit of irony here...)

BigWorm(the saddest and most telling of all):
Last post *sniff* 9/20/11
I have never listened to Opie & Anthony but I can say they do have ultimate support for their fans. L&T just don't seem to give a shit and understand we are what makes or breaks them. Not "we" as the forum but the general fanbase.

BigWorm

SuZ61:
Last post 11/9/11
I used to podcast but my evil supervisor said it was unprofessional for me to be plugged in...I will have to revisit it though, getting tired of missing the good stuff.

Return to “The Boozer”