Christmas at H's House!

Discuss anything other than the show in this section.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Christmas at H's House!

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Here are some Christmas pics of my pride and joy (and one of the wife):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

... and one with my fat ass in it. Enjoy.

H
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Re: Christmas at H's House!

Postby Preview » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 pm

COOL, buddy! Thanks! Man, she's a cutey. And getting so big! How old is she now, 4? 5?
Joey787

Postby Joey787 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Time for a Lex & Terry forum countdown!
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

She will be 4 in April, Preview. And Joey, it is only funny when it is someone else's daughter.
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 pm

WOW...growing up FAST!! ...you been taking pics and spending time with her like I said??!!! You better!!!!

Mine is in her 2nd year of High School and get this.......she has a BOY FRIEND.... this is a long story, I have been contemplating calling in and giving the story the first night he came to the house, and ask my permission to take he to a movie.....

From the information I have been told I have become a ......dare I say....not Legend...but the neighborhood hero dad....It is pretty "unreal" but to be honest. I feel kinda bad once I got to know the kid. How do you hate a kid that gets your child focused on going to college?.. helping with math...and get this...won't "talk" to her on school nights until she finishes homework??!!

yeah, I almost forgot.....he has a penis........

tell you what ....if i get the balls up, I will call tomorrow and tell the story.....but like I said..the kid is actually GOOD for my daughter...I must be frigg'n crazy!...

Get this...are you sitting down......we are talking about getting her on the pill.....

....I am chewing on the barrel of my Glock as I am typing this!!!!!!

Sorry to change the subject....... Dude, like I said...Lots of Pics!!!! and spend as much time with your family as possible!! There isnt an paycheck big enough to make up for lost time with your little girl!!!!
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Axel... I am terrified of having kids. It sounds like you got a gift from the heavens with this perfect boyfriend. It seems too good to be true. Btw, the pill doesn't always work.
Joey787

Postby Joey787 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:25 pm

HBK wrote:She will be 4 in April, Preview. And Joey, it is only funny when it is someone else's daughter.

That's why it's funny!
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm

How time flies... nice pics HBK

next, you'll be buying a car...
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Damn, Axel. I wanted to chew on my Desert Eagle just reading that. You are more advanced in the ways of fatherhood than I am at the moment. I am in such denial that she will actually grow up one of these days!

And Joey.... touché.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks JSD.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:18 am

..It is just facing reality and understanding that she is her own person just as you and I were at that age. There is no way in winning this fight, she is going to grow up...either with or without your support. The best you can do is educate, keep a good form of communication open either with you or your wife, support, and trust.
As for her boyfriend, like I said he is a great kid in all aspects...and again I have to face reality in the fact that one day the two of them will brake-up. Then WE will have to be there to clean up the mess, no matter who ends the relationship. That is the emotional part, the physical....My wife has that communication department...
Don't stress about it ...like I said, it is gonna happen....just remember no matter what, YOUR her father.....and nothing will ever change that, you just have to decide what kind of father your going to be...
I just promised myself (and my brothers are doing the same thing) I would NOT be like mine....That is a long story in itself.....

Why am I telling you this ...you have 11+ years before this will even come into effect.....From what I can tell you are on a good path...trust your heart and common sense. oh and a surprise Teddy Bear doesn't hurt every now and then.... :mrgreen:
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks Axel. Remember that advice, because I may have to get your number and call you in the future.

Return to “The Boozer”