Ideas

Post anything that's on your mind about our forum...
SportFukn
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Rock 104

Postby SportFukn » Thu May 12, 2005 8:04 am

BigWorm, that avatar is incredible. I think I just got baby batter on my monitor.

Talent is God-given; be humble.
Fame is man-given; be thankful.
Conceit is self-given; be careful.
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Postby BigWorm » Thu May 12, 2005 8:15 am

lol
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
Solo

Postby Solo » Fri May 20, 2005 7:58 am

My .02.....
Kim's NOT all that hot - but she IS funny and DOES fit in well with the guys. Dee's stuff is funny - I wish they'd do more 'stunt' stuff with him (the applicant is kind of lame). Sam and sports - he's a great and funny part of the show. Overall, they are doin' fine!
Kip
VIP
VIP

There must be a reason...

Postby Kip » Tue May 24, 2005 12:38 pm

I'm thinking they must not "want" a web cam in studio. I'm sure it has been suggested many times. But, how cool would it be to get to see Kim jump when the air horn goes off? Or see somebody selling it out doing iPod punishment? Ah well, maybe someday.

-Kip
JD: Your ex-wife, she's the answer.
Dr. Cox: Umm, things that ruined my life, things that took half my money, things with sharp edges!
-Scrubs

cbogdewi

Postby cbogdewi » Thu May 26, 2005 8:02 am

"amazing. supposed fans bitching. and the topic poster wants to f`n produce the show."

Dood, take a midol...

I'm not trying to produce the show, I'm just throwing out a cool idea (IMHO)...I don't care if it actually comes to fruition or not. Here are some quotes from their website...though, which warrents that listeners obviously drive the show...but that L&T still don't give a damn :) :

"The listener interaction in the "Lex and Terry" show is a powerful voodoo in the effort to relate to what's meaningful to the audience.
Unlike most morning shows the Lex and Terry show has more to do with it's listeners than Lex and Terry. It's the listeners that make the show. Their loyalty and fanatical response to the show is the reason for it's overwhelming success."
2manyusernames

Postby 2manyusernames » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:00 pm

Lex & Terry have came up with so many "Great Band Names", it would be cool to have a list of the various names collected either on their site or here.

Return to “Questions, Comments or ideas”