2008 calendar

Post anything that's on your mind about our forum...
Steve-o

2008 calendar

Postby Steve-o » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:13 pm

anyone know when we will be able to put orders in. thanks
pvtjoker
VIP
VIP
How I listen: fuck radio...podcast

Postby pvtjoker » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:12 pm

they haven't announced it yet...they haven't even announced the photo shoot dates...just the deadline for entries...
she's a man...it's a sled...he's dead already...
MR.GATOR
VIP
VIP

Postby MR.GATOR » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:42 am

Ok, I'm pissed.
What the hell are they thinking?
Getting these chicks that have only been listening to the show for two months. WTF!

I thought that they had to be listeners to be in the calendar?

I think that the chicks just heard about the calendar and are jumping on the opportunity to get a photo op.

The givers are copping out on their standards.
Paintball Play'r

" GOT BALLS?"

bbox696
VIP
VIP
How I listen: 99X

Postby bbox696 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:51 pm

Supply and demand, I guess it seems they don't do enough research sometimes ...
CG
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby CG » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm

MR.GATOR wrote:Ok, I'm pissed.
Getting these chicks that have only been listening to the show for two months. WTF!

I think that the chicks just heard about the calendar and are jumping on the opportunity to get a photo op.

Well what do you want? Ok looking girls or HPOA's?, good God man,
where are your priorities ??? :P
pvtjoker
VIP
VIP

Postby pvtjoker » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Well what do you want? Ok looking girls or HPOA's?,

REAL LISTENERS...that's the spirit of the calendar...if you listened to the show you would know that...if they wanted HPoA's they could just hire 12 for the calendar but they've said all along they want listeners...Good God...where is your brain...
bbox696
VIP
VIP
How I listen: 99X

Postby bbox696 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:46 pm

Hello Mc Fly HELLO
pvtjoker
VIP
VIP

Postby pvtjoker » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:46 pm

:D
Miss Catalac

Postby Miss Catalac » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:18 pm

MR.GATOR wrote:Ok, I'm pissed.

My name is Kristen Ashley and I was on the show today so I'm sure I'm one of the girls you speak of that has only been listening for 2 months. To that I say... So fucking what?? Just because I have only been listening for 2 months doesn't make me any less of a fan of the show.

L&T tell it like it is... which I fuckin' love! Wish I had been turned on to the show sooner. Personally, if I had the choice between being in the calendar or being a birthday bitch, which we discussed on the show this morning, I would choose being a birthday bitch coz being in the calendar is not about a chance at a photo op for me darlin... If anything it was a chance to get to meet and kick it with them. Which I'm glad I got that opportunity today. Cause they both kick ass! I may not be a veteran to the show but you can bet your ass they'll have a loyal listener in me from here on out whether I make the calendar or not! So get your panties out of a wad! Like CG said what do you want? Ok looking girls or HPOA's?
pvtjoker
VIP
VIP

Postby pvtjoker » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:29 pm

the calendar bitch they had on Monday had only been listening to the show for two months and she didn't know anything...she didn't even know who Kim was...that's a big red flag...now Gator made the comment you quoted and he's got a point...if you don't even know events that happened during your time as a listener that's fine...BUT...it moves you down the list when others come along that can answer the questions put before them...and again...the Guys promised us REAL LISTENERS who are hot...and there are about 29 vs. you...
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:32 pm

well all that being said, no matter how long you listen, what you questions you answer or what you look like you should definately be disqualified for acting like a fucking cunt
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:36 pm

POW..... alright 60 seconds in the street, Lic and noob.... wait, does she know what 60 seconds in the street is????? not!! * das boot*
Miss Catalac

Postby Miss Catalac » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 pm

pvtjoker wrote:the calendar bitch they had on Monday had only been listening to the show for two months and she didn't know anything...she didn't even know who Kim was...that's a big red flag...now Gator made the comment you quoted and he's got a point...if you don't even know events that happened during your time as a listener that's fine...BUT...it moves you down the list when others come along that can answer the questions put before them...and again...the Guys promised us REAL LISTENERS who are hot...and there are about 29 vs. you...

I agree with you. I can respect fans only wanting listeners of the show in the calendar. NOT those trying to pose as though they have been listening when in all actuality they have not, just for a photo op or what have you... i.e those who could not answer a single question asked.

I was not one of said calendar entries is all I'm saying. While I may be a new to the show I have been an listener as long I said I have and was able to answer some of the questions asked. Hell some of the questions L&T didn't even know the answers to! L&T decide not to put me in the calendar because I don't know as much as the other calendar entries, then so be it, no hard feelings here. I'll still listen every damn chance I get! I got a chance to kick it with them... I'm happy! :)

And while I may not know everything about the show, I do listen and enjoy the show very much. What gator said basically implied I was using L&T for a shot in a calendar... which is not the case. I apologize if Gator's comment did not include me. It just rubbed me the wrong way because I do not use ppl. And if it makes me out to be a cunt because I stood up for myself in regards to being an actual listener and not a poser... then so be it.
Nodachi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Nodachi » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:42 pm

Exactly. What some people need to realize is that it isn't just about hot chicks, we can buy any magazine, calender, or just surf the net for those. Part of the allure of the L&T calender is that these are hot chicks who like something we do and therefor we have something in common with them. It's a psychological thing and the guys need to remember that and stop being blinded by each girl's hotness.
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 am

they are just bringing these local newbies in to gawk at a hot chic, they had such a huge response of calendar entries this year there is no way they will have to settle on chics that arent long time regular listeners or arent hot enough.

Return to “Questions, Comments or ideas”