sound bytes??

Post anything that's on your mind about our forum...
SportFukn
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Rock 104

Postby SportFukn » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:55 am

Depends on what file type they use, Kel. If they use pro-grade audio sampling boards, they may not have our type to convert to MP3 or something else web-friendly. I can rip the sound effects out of the podcasts, just let me know when you hear them (which episode) so I can grab it out.
Talent is God-given; be humble.
Fame is man-given; be thankful.
Conceit is self-given; be careful.
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Postby BigWorm » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:13 pm

I have added these clips to the download section....

Homeless Comic Joke
Birthday Cake Ice cream
Dallas Star Ice Girls
Terry Fails
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:03 pm

OMG!

We celebrate birthdays once a month for the staff in our office who share the same birth month...

Every time the supervisor comes around to gather us up for cake, I announce "Birthday Cake Ice Cream", and everyone looks at me like I'm....retarded!

Now I can play the clip for them, so they'll get it!

Thanks BW! :lol:
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
shoehorn
VIP
VIP
How I listen: q102

Postby shoehorn » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:14 am

I prefer not to have everyone know its my birthday. Hell, I know that they're saying happy birthday just because they think they have to. I don't care for that.
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:19 pm

Well, my company has an annoying policy of posting a list of employee birthdays for each month, and a list of employee anniversaries, as well!

So I agree with you, Shoe - people who you normally don't associate with, try to make a big deal out of telling you happy birthday.

What's funny for me, is my close friends at work know that my employee records show 9/9 as my bday, when 12/9 is really my bday (long story for another time). So we know that anyone who comes prancing by to tell me happy birthday on 9/9, is just trying to make themselves look good! LOL!
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.

Return to “Questions, Comments or ideas”