MONDAY 8/24/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

MONDAY 8/24/15

Postby licyourface » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:14 pm

On today’s show we had our Monday trio – Mr. Skin, Peter’s Geek Out and fitness tips w/ personal trainer David Thompson.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: MONDAY 8/24/15

Postby girlnerd » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Not sure if this was the day that he did this story or not, especially since it keeps unfolding and sounding worse and worse, but how the hell could the FBI have been investigating Jared Fogle since 2007, have plenty of solid evidence (tape recordings of him talking about what he was doing) and not do anything for 8 FUCKING YEARS??????
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Re: MONDAY 8/24/15

Postby J-mental » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:54 pm

girlnerd wrote:Not sure if this was the day that he did this story or not, especially since it keeps unfolding and sounding worse and worse, but how the hell could the FBI have been investigating Jared Fogle since 2007, have plenty of solid evidence (tape recordings of him talking about what he was doing) and not do anything for 8 FUCKING YEARS??????

The FBI are really careful whenever they know someone has the money to afford really good lawyers. Jared wasn't some superstar they were afraid of touching, but they know he's got good lawyer money.

That being said, it took way too fucking long.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."

Return to “Daily Recap”