TUESDAY 8/25/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

TUESDAY 8/25/15

Postby licyourface » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm

On today’s show we had tons of awesome APP AUDIO sent in by all of our awesome listeners.

During Sudden Death we went over our very dirty and X-rated App Audio..and there was quite a bit of it!
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: TUESDAY 8/25/15

Postby girlnerd » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Telling caller Rodney that he calls too much wasn't cool, and of course not the first time they told someone that. They want loyal listeners, and phone calls, so what's the problem??
Ian and Terry are right- the Irish are kings of the "ghosting" method of breaking up. My grandfather literally went out for a pack of smokes, walked all the way to South Boston and changed his social security number and name so my grandmother couldn't find him. He was a total arse so it wasn't that big of a deal. But ghosting or breaking up via text or email is totally lame and unacceptable unless you've only gone on a couple of dates with the person or it would be dangerous to do it in person. But to have a "classy" girl like Cameron Diaz do it is pretty uncool. On the other hand, legend has it the Sean Penn tied Madonna to a chair and tortured her for several hours so perhaps it was a dangerous situation. Who knows.

Return to “Daily Recap”