WEDNESDAY 9/16/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

WEDNESDAY 9/16/15

Postby licyourface » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:48 am

. On today’s show we had some girl on girl action where Sarah played Lex & Terry of Hollywood. We also took tons of calls & gave out some great advice.

During Sudden Death we talked football, took some leftover phone calls and Sarah & Ian continued an argument about reptiles.

girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: WEDNESDAY 9/16/15

Postby girlnerd » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:49 pm

On this show, the guys said Stephen Colbert ripped them off by doing a bit where he and his band members all talk at once. That is a shtick that has been happening for years. Nobody stole anything.
caputo350
How I listen: podcast

Re: WEDNESDAY 9/16/15

Postby caputo350 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah the guys are way too quick to cry thief with stuff like that. Now I get it, if some radio station somewhere starts doing Drunk Girl Friday, then obviously that's a steal.

We saw this when the Impractical Jokers show started. I'm no fan of that show, but L & T are full of it if they think they're the ones who invented sending someone out into public and having someone tell them via hidden microphone to do things to screw with people.

Right around the time I stopped listening regularly I recall Dee brought up something he heard another radio show do, where they would use out of context clips, dropped into the middle of regular on air conversation for humorous effect and he wanted to know if they could do that, or if it would be considered "stealing." Within a minute of him making this suggestion the guys went from saying "no, that's cool, everyone does something like that to" "If anything they stole that from us."

Return to “Daily Recap”