THURSDAY 10/15/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

THURSDAY 10/15/15

Postby licyourface » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:32 pm

On today’s show we had a FRIDAY show because tomorrow, the real Friday, is a best of. So today we did football picks brought to you by Original Retro Brand and Rokform. We also did the normal fantasy football advice with “You Do What You’re Told, Bishhhhhhh!” Near the end of the show we gave away an Adam & Eve Pleasure Pack to the woman with the spookiest monster sound.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: THURSDAY 10/15/15

Postby girlnerd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:36 pm

This is the second week in a row that Dee didn't play song clips for football picks. That was my favorite part of the bit!!! Anyone know why he stopped doing it?
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:57 am

girlnerd wrote:This is the second week in a row that Dee didn't play song clips for football picks. That was my favorite part of the bit!!! Anyone know why he stopped doing it?

I dont know but thank you. I liked when football picks where actually about football and not about songs and jokes. I have come to fast forward through it
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 pm

demoknite wrote:
girlnerd wrote:This is the second week in a row that Dee didn't play song clips for football picks. That was my favorite part of the bit!!! Anyone know why he stopped doing it?

I dont know but thank you. I liked when football picks where actually about football and not about songs and jokes. I have come to fast forward through it

Well, Sarah is now performing her own songs on guitar for it and Terry has the slide whistle again so you may still want to fast forward through it.

Return to “Daily Recap”