MONDAY 10/19/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
User avatar
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Posts: 9228
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:17 am
How I listen: ONLINE
Location: pensacola
Contact:

MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby licyourface » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:34 pm

.
User avatar
ll Martain ll
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:40 pm
How I listen: Podcast and App

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby ll Martain ll » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:51 pm

So is this forum officially a goner? No posts in a month...

Makes me wish I could go back and discover the show 10 years before I did in 2007. Then again, it wasn't on my radio until then, and got pulled barely a year later.

The show is still good, but it's like a toned down PC version of the glory days, which I barely caught the end of.
User avatar
demoknite
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 am
How I listen: podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby demoknite » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:17 am

ll Martain ll wrote:So is this forum officially a goner? No posts in a month...

Makes me wish I could go back and discover the show 10 years before I did in 2007. Then again, it wasn't on my radio until then, and got pulled barely a year later.

The show is still good, but it's like a toned down PC version of the glory days, which I barely caught the end of.


Im not on any of their social media platforms, but I would assume thats where a lot of the fan/critic traffic goes. Nothing really to talk about anymore it seems .
User avatar
ll Martain ll
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:40 pm
How I listen: Podcast and App

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby ll Martain ll » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 pm

This is more or less a p1/former p1 forum. I personally like how low key it is--the idiots on Facebook and Twitter are too lazy to post here for the most part.

Maybe that's why I like old school forums more in general. You have to actually seek out the commentary and make an effort to comment.
User avatar
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 pm
How I listen: podcast
Location: Saco, Maine

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby girlnerd » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Actually, according to Terry the only people who participate in forums are trolls. I'm assuming he just gets mad because he can't block people here like on Twitter and Facebook and he can't erase comments here.
I have no idea why there haven't been any new posts for a month, I was sending Lic the dailies until about a week ago. She may be getting fed up with the spammers or bots or whatever the hell they are that infest this forum. I hope she is okay.
User avatar
J-mental
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm
How I listen: Podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby J-mental » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:39 am

girlnerd wrote:Actually, according to Terry the only people who participate in forums are trolls. I'm assuming he just gets mad because he can't block people here like on Twitter and Facebook and he can't erase comments here.


Not that he hasn't tried though. I've been personally threatened by him before and the mods used to be on payroll so they would delete things from time to time that they didn't like.


girlnerd wrote: I have no idea why there haven't been any new posts for a month, I was sending Lic the dailies until about a week ago. She may be getting fed up with the spammers or bots or whatever the hell they are that infest this forum. I hope she is okay.


If Lic doesn't want it anymore I'll take over the moderator responsibilities.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
User avatar
demoknite
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 am
How I listen: podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby demoknite » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:54 am

Yeh I got accused of being an insider or some shit and then my posts were deleted. But I was just an intuitive P1. I was thinking about never coming here again since there isnt much going on, but Ill stick around. Im on August episodes now. Jerk fishing etc.
User avatar
J-mental
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1853
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm
How I listen: Podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby J-mental » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:21 am

OKay, so. I don't listen to the show anymore, but I'd like to take over the ability to post the daily recap so that people have the option to keep talking about it.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
User avatar
demoknite
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 am
How I listen: podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby demoknite » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:27 pm

It was around this time in 2005 that I started listening. "Johnny Cochran's Ghost" was the first podcast I ever downloaded and have listened to more or less every show front to back for a decade. The comments have dwindled and Russian bots/spammers pollute this forum and their social media platforms along with the general decline of the show have made this board not worth my time anymore. I thank lic for posting the dailies all these years and I enjoyed sharing opinions with everyone on this board past (pvt joker) and present (jmental, girlnerd). Im not sure who hosts the site but it was big worm for a while, to him, many thanks. I will still listen and I guess I will continue to listen until the guys hit 65 and can collect social security. As far as this forum it has been a good run. But I bid thee farewell. Godspeed everyone!
User avatar
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 pm
How I listen: podcast
Location: Saco, Maine

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby girlnerd » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:21 pm

J-mental wrote:OKay, so. I don't listen to the show anymore, but I'd like to take over the ability to post the daily recap so that people have the option to keep talking about it.

That would be nice. About twice a show I hear something and think "Oooohhh I gotta remember that for the forum" and then I remember no more daily recap and get very sad. :cry:
User avatar
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 pm
How I listen: podcast
Location: Saco, Maine

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby girlnerd » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:24 pm

demoknite wrote:It was around this time in 2005 that I started listening. "Johnny Cochran's Ghost" was the first podcast I ever downloaded and have listened to more or less every show front to back for a decade. The comments have dwindled and Russian bots/spammers pollute this forum and their social media platforms along with the general decline of the show have made this board not worth my time anymore. I thank lic for posting the dailies all these years and I enjoyed sharing opinions with everyone on this board past (pvt joker) and present (jmental, girlnerd). Im not sure who hosts the site but it was big worm for a while, to him, many thanks. I will still listen and I guess I will continue to listen until the guys hit 65 and can collect social security. As far as this forum it has been a good run. But I bid thee farewell. Godspeed everyone!

I believe it is still Bigworm. I just hope the site will still be up for me to download one month of archives during the day- For some reason the archives won't accept my captcha so I can't download more than one month at a time.
I enjoyed reading your comments and will miss you.
I also hope Lic is okay.........
User avatar
Atheist
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:09 pm
How I listen: radio

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby Atheist » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Last week Lex and Lisa seemed to be just fine. Now he comes in this week and they broke up over the weekend? I wonder what the hell happened?
User avatar
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 pm
How I listen: podcast
Location: Saco, Maine

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby girlnerd » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:59 pm

He was alluding to the fact that he wasn't happy last week. I haven't listened to this show yet, but I think it sucks they broke up.
User avatar
Axel
VIP
VIP
Posts: 3056
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:03 pm
Location: Savannah

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby Axel » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:42 pm

WOW,......It is now Dec. 17th.....it is official......this forum has died.....
to all ....thankyou for all the years and fun......I will everyone all the best and good fortune.....
Axe
Image
User avatar
pvtjoker
VIP
VIP
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:18 pm
How I listen: fuck radio...podcast
Location: Oklahoma

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby pvtjoker » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:49 pm

you're such a drama queen Axel...nothing has died until the page goes black. some of us lurk w/o login...every...day...creepy huh...? you can still post...still discuss...

lic could be dead...killed in a bizarre gardening accident.
she's a man...it's a sled...he's dead already...

Return to “Daily Recap”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests