MONDAY 10/19/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby girlnerd » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 pm

So far since Lisa and Lex broke up it's been the Bachelor Lex Show. I'm going to give it until mid January, and unless they go back to the way it was previously (even though it had turned into the Lex and Terry Discuss Social Media for 5 Hours Show) I will stop listening. I'm pretty asswhipped by it right now.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:28 pm

It looks like Lex and Lisa are back together, according to twitter. THANK GOD!!!!! They are perfect for each other, and the show sucked the last week or two with the whole "Lets get Lex Laid" format. Awesome!!!
Atheist
How I listen: radio

Postby Atheist » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:54 pm

If she cheated on him and he took her back I'm quitting the show for good.
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:20 am

Atheist wrote:If she cheated on him and he took her back I'm quitting the show for good.

We'll probably never know the whole story. I haven't listened in years, but even back then the guys were great at discrediting and stomping out anything they don't want to get on air. Once certain people left the show who would keep them in check, it was a total PR machine.

Random question: Do the guys even have any fucking affiliates left?
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:41 pm

*checks in 3 years later*
Same stuff?
Same stuff
*checks out*
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:49 pm

And something will NEVER change! Lol
J-mental wrote:
girlnerd wrote:Actually, according to Terry the only people who participate in forums are trolls. I'm assuming he just gets mad because he can't block people here like on Twitter and Facebook and he can't erase comments here.

Not that he hasn't tried though. I've been personally threatened by him before and the mods used to be on payroll so they would delete things from time to time that they didn't like.

girlnerd wrote: I have no idea why there haven't been any new posts for a month, I was sending Lic the dailies until about a week ago. She may be getting fed up with the spammers or bots or whatever the hell they are that infest this forum. I hope she is okay.

If Lic doesn't want it anymore I'll take over the moderator responsibilities.
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Go to Facebook, man. I run a page of a 22.3k fans now. With the energy you have, you could be a lot more productive!
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Preview wrote:Go to Facebook, man. I run a page of a 22.3k fans now. With the energy you have, you could be a lot more productive!

.......Says the guy who told us all we were pathetic. And now he's asking for Facebook followers. :roll:
kaoss128
How I listen: 100.1

Postby kaoss128 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:19 pm

So Sarah posted the video of her and Taint making out on Facebook and said I can't believe this video has over a million views. Then Terry shared the video and said if Taint comes back expect more of this. Is Taint coming back to the show? I'll be tuning back in if so.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:31 pm

kaoss128 wrote:So Sarah posted the video of her and Taint making out on Facebook and said I can't believe this video has over a million views. Then Terry shared the video and said if Taint comes back expect more of this. Is Taint coming back to the show? I'll be tuning back in if so.

Before they went on vacation, they spoke about how Taint and his Fiancee wanted to move back to Dallas and if so, Taint will work for the show again. But I doubt Carrie would let him make out with Sarah.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

So.... yeah, people can call me out for this again if they want, but if Big Worm ever shows up again he needs to make me mod. That way I can at least make daily recaps for this place.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:24 am

girlnerd wrote:
Preview wrote:Go to Facebook, man. I run a page of a 22.3k fans now. With the energy you have, you could be a lot more productive!

.......Says the guy who told us all we were pathetic. And now he's asking for Facebook followers. :roll:

And I asked for what, how?

Yes, you people are pathetic. You can't even do disses well. Maybe the world would be better off if you just weren't here...
ahkbar316

Postby ahkbar316 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 am

J-mental wrote:
Atheist wrote:If she cheated on him and he took her back I'm quitting the show for good.

We'll probably never know the whole story. I haven't listened in years, but even back then the guys were great at discrediting and stomping out anything they don't want to get on air. Once certain people left the show who would keep them in check, it was a total PR machine.

According to the magical internet the count is at 19. You are welcome. :D
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:48 am

ahkbar316 wrote:
J-mental wrote:

Hard to believe they're still financially solvent with just 19 affiliates. I wonder if Terry is still eating out every night at those left-wing restaurants he loves.
ahkbar316

Postby ahkbar316 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:20 pm

J-mental wrote:
ahkbar316 wrote:
J-mental wrote:

Hard to believe they're still financially solvent with just 19 affiliates. I wonder if Terry is still eating out every night at those left-wing restaurants he loves.

I'll believe it when they shut it down. According to the magical internet, they had between 25 to 30 affiliates during 2005-2008 timeframe.

I feel like Terry would be smart enough not to eat out at a restaurant that doesn't serve half their wings. Tastes vary I suppose. :)

Return to “Daily Recap”