MONDAY 10/19/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby girlnerd » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:12 pm

I thought he was a thigh man.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Preview wrote:
girlnerd wrote:
Preview wrote:Go to Facebook, man. I run a page of a 22.3k fans now. With the energy you have, you could be a lot more productive!

.......Says the guy who told us all we were pathetic. And now he's asking for Facebook followers. :roll:

And I asked for what, how?

Yes, you people are pathetic. You can't even do disses well. Maybe the world would be better off if you just weren't here...

You're right. I should off myself because some guy on the internet told me to. Why don't you google "cyber bullying suicides", and read some of the stuff victims read before they made that final decision, because a lot of it reads like "Maybe the world would be better off if you just weren't here".
Take some responsibility for stuff you post on social media. A diss is a diss, but that was just straight up trolling.
Now, on the lighter side....... I would love to have the forum back full swing.
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Preview » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

[/quote]

And I asked for what, how?

Yes, you people are pathetic. You can't even do disses well. Maybe the world would be better off if you just weren't here...[/quote]
You're right. I should off myself because some guy on the internet told me to. Why don't you google "cyber bullying suicides", and read some of the stuff victims read before they made that final decision, because a lot of it reads like "Maybe the world would be better off if you just weren't here".
Take some responsibility for stuff you post on social media. A diss is a diss, but that was just straight up trolling.
Now, on the lighter side....... I would love to have the forum back full swing.[/quote]

Daaahhhh! Did someone get "triggered" over a non-specific comment? You're correct, I would LOVE the old forum to be back.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Forum back in full swing = Show back in full swing= Terry getting a dog = Sam, Peter, Scott, and Taint back = winning Powerball numbers.....= daydream
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 am

Axel wrote:Forum back in full swing = Show back in full swing= Terry getting a dog = Sam, Peter, Scott, and Taint back = winning Powerball numbers.....= daydream

I had a 30 minute drive with no phone this morning and decided to try to find the guys and see what they were up to after all this time. Flipping through the channels I couldn't find them until I heard someone's deep modulated voice laughing while someone was talking. I thought they were doing a segment with Peter as the Devil, then I realized it was a totally different show. Looks like someone ripped their bit off.

Couldn't find them after a bunch of channel surfing. Decided just to listen to nothing.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:45 am

I miss the old forum.
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:03 pm

....I hear ya!
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:14 pm

I went to download the last two weeks' shows and saw there wasn't one for Thursday 1-28! Does anyone know why?
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:22 am

canceled my subscription years ago...
Did how ever take in the show on thrursday.....even went to "live stream"....was a nice change...
Kinda funny, there was no link from their site...so I had to "search" for it as their on air descriptions are poor at best....
went to the "live stream" site.....first page "Kid Kradick;s" show pops up.....
...as I listented and watched the posts from listeners.....someone mentioned Bizket....and that they at one point stated she was stripping???
Terry, got on a rant about his bank and loans he had were no longer "available"..... and that he used these loans to 'remodel' his bathrooms now and in the past.....
In my book, we call those "first class problems".....
Blind Dee...seems like it could be a good bit...BUT how many times do we need to hear Dee scream like a little girl...They need to have a good commentator.....Poo Dollar was straight radio, and Peter did a PHENOMENAL job.....he did it with ALL those types of bits.....make taint scream....shit I am having a hard time remembering....but it was Peter's play by play that made the bits....
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:45 pm

The week that Taint filled in for Sarah was probably the best week I have ever heard. I even relistened to that Tuesday's whole show. God I wish they would trade Sarah for Taint.
It looks like the forum may not be the only site that has been all but abandoned- the Lex and Terry website looks like it hasn't been updated in a few weeks. It's still asking who you want to win for the Super Bowl.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:52 pm

I believe they have pretty much abandoned their site and have put most their eggs in the "Facebook " page...
I did get to listen to parts of the "taint" shows... And I have to agree.. They were MUCH IMPROVED... Almost to the point that I may revisit he podcast again... And even start posting back here on a regular basis (that is another story)...
..,don't have and don't want Facebook so I can't comment or see what that site even offers for show content
Atheist
How I listen: radio

Postby Atheist » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Sarah is a shitty phone screener. The calls are always better when she's gone. I think she just sits in there and talks to Larry the whole time.
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Axel wrote:..,don't have and don't want Facebook so I can't comment or see what that site even offers for show content

whatever stories they post are normally a week old
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 am

I know they only charge $5 a month for the podcast... But I honestly believe they are loosing out on listeners... Charging for uncensored and lost hour , yes... Easy sell if they already have those people locked in.
There are just to mAny good free show..
I have moved away from Adam Carolla and dove into "lex and Stacey's threesome" and "The Joe Rogan Experience".
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:33 pm

The harmonica thing has got to go. They sound like 12 year olds playing with a tape recorder. It's lame and it sucks.

Return to “Daily Recap”