MONDAY 10/19/15

Discuss the daily show's related stories and current show topics.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: MONDAY 10/19/15

Postby Axel » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:57 pm

I have to agree... I caught some of it one day and though."you have GOT to be kidding me"!!!
It is almost as bad as terry and his slide whistle ..
There have only been 3 instruments used on the show with success ...
1-Taint and his guitar...
2-Scott and his "voice / word" drops..
And of course ...
3-Peter and his buddy "Awesome"!!!!

All three had great timing!!!

Oh I almost forgot.. Terry actually DID have a great instrument.. With great timing ...
.. His air horn!!! THAT I do miss with Kim's Lille screams..
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:49 am

How is this show on the air?

I'm not bringing this up because I listened or anything, but they were tragic and sad five years ago, how is this thing still limping along?

Seriously, they're on in 12 stations. How are they even financially solvent at this point? Contracts?
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby girlnerd » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Ian and his wife split up. That sucks. I feel really bad for the guy.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:33 am

girlnerd wrote:Ian and his wife split up. That sucks. I feel really bad for the guy.

Did you expect someone on the show to have a happy marriage? (No, Dee and Terry don't count. Both stepped out on their wives, but they have low self-esteem so they got taken back).
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Im on march (another day that sarahs back will be arched) and its obvious from this point that they arent getting along. Calling her bitch etc. I saw it coming from a mile away anyway. Will I get any relief from the harmonicas?
Atheist
How I listen: radio

Postby Atheist » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:53 pm

girlnerd wrote:Ian and his wife split up. That sucks. I feel really bad for the guy.

I called it from the beginning. I don't know what the hell he was thinking wifing up a 21 year old.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Atheist wrote:

I called it from the beginning. I don't know what the hell he was thinking wifing up a 21 year old.

I thought that wifing up a 21 year old IS what most guys are thinking!!!
Atheist

Postby Atheist » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:03 pm

girlnerd wrote:
Atheist wrote:

I thought that wifing up a 21 year old IS what most guys are thinking!!!

No, most people shouldn't get married before 25. They're to big of whores before then (and many continue to be anyway).
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Ian and Sarah are making out. Great. There goes the show, and any chance for getting back with his wife. So much for not doing anything with other women because he's taking his vows seriously.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 pm

girlnerd wrote:Ian and Sarah are making out. Great. There goes the show, and any chance for getting back with his wife. So much for not doing anything with other women because he's taking his vows seriously.

I haven't listened in almost 4 full years. Every once in awhile I'll turn the dial if I'm in a market they're in (Getting harder and harder to find) and try to approach the show with an open mind. All that comes out of my speakers are a bunch of unlikable assholes I don't want to listen to. And therein is the problem of the show. No one is relateable, no one is likable.

The guys used to be fair and have a code, or at least pretended to. They were guys you'd want to have a beer with. They were guys you'd want to hang out with. Now they're bitter old whiny assholes. Ian is an entitled millenial piece of shit, Sarah is the epitome of the entitled semi-attractive blonde girl who never has to try because she's the right age to rely on her looks. Don't even get me started on Dee.

I want this show to die. I want it to get taken off the air so I can have a little closure. But I guess the guys need the money so it's not going to happen until someone forces it off.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 am

J-mental wrote:
girlnerd wrote:Ian and Sarah are making out. Great. There goes the show, and any chance for getting back with his wife. So much for not doing anything with other women because he's taking his vows seriously.

I haven't listened in almost 4 full years. Every once in awhile I'll turn the dial if I'm in a market they're in (Getting harder and harder to find) and try to approach the show with an open mind. All that comes out of my speakers are a bunch of unlikable assholes I don't want to listen to. And therein is the problem of the show. No one is relateable, no one is likable.

The guys used to be fair and have a code, or at least pretended to. They were guys you'd want to have a beer with. They were guys you'd want to hang out with. Now they're bitter old whiny assholes. Ian is an entitled millenial piece of shit, Sarah is the epitome of the entitled semi-attractive blonde girl who never has to try because she's the right age to rely on her looks. Don't even get me started on Dee.

I want this show to die. I want it to get taken off the air so I can have a little closure. But I guess the guys need the money so it's not going to happen until someone forces it off.

I'm with you on the unlikable part. They get worse every day.
Atheist

Postby Atheist » Mon May 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Sarah is leaving the show!!!

Does this open the door for Taint to return? Only time will tell.
ll Martain ll
How I listen: Podcast and App

Postby ll Martain ll » Mon May 16, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm on board with Taint returning, but someone is going to have to learn to run the board now (Ian?). Sarah leaving kind of sucks...seems like the last few months she's kind of stepped up her game. For so long she was an asswhip, but you could always tell underneath she was funny. Lately she kind of relaxed and let that come out. It sucks that when i finally started to get her, she's gone.

That being said, a Taint return would be AWESOME. They could start doing bits again! They probably do need a girl on the show though...for female perspective on things.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Thu May 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Atheist wrote:Sarah is leaving the show!!!

Does this open the door for Taint to return? Only time will tell.

OH FUCK YES!!!!! I am a podcaster and am one week behind so this is the first I've heard of it. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!! I want Perry Como back!!!!
Atheist

Postby Atheist » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Krystina, huh? I'd let her touch it. 8)

Return to “Daily Recap”