Annette & Jeni Meet Half-way to Paradise

Ahhh... Happy Birthday Bitch! Discuss HBB here.
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:36 pm

HEY! Talk about digressing! How'd the conversation go from two hot chicks meeting in Paradise (possible three, if Victoria joins in), to one of 'em meeting an old wrinkled fart with lots of money? Or an old wrinkled hag with lots of money?! WTF!!!!
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
Freyja

Postby Freyja » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:39 pm

Oh, my hot sweet sex-bunny, it is only because I have missed you!! Well, not really cuz we have kept in touch in private, but I have missed the exhibitionism...yummy...So glad you followed me back...
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:02 pm

Me too! But Southpark is coming on....laughter is the best medicine, and I need to laugh to work the soreness out of my abs from bootcamp class tonight!

I'LLLL BE BACK! :wink:
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
Freyja

Postby Freyja » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:05 pm

I can work that soreness out again, yummy... I'll see you soon..check your email at comcast...hehe more goodies...
Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:40 am

before it is said Victoria wasn't 'serious'....

Fortunately, I have been there & done that & for several years. Although I do/did love it, my present "monogamous relationship" is exactly that...monogamous. Even HE isnt very 'excited' at the prospect of another threesome---and please--let's not jump to the conclusion that he's an upstanding kinda guy...oh HELL no! It's simply the fact that if HE cant join in the festivities, it becomes cheating! :shock: Isn't that just WRONG? LOL (of course, I also said BEFORE he gets his girl-on-girl action, I get 2/3 guys action....So, I'll let YOU all guess what he decided...) :roll:

Ah, I love him...and since I dont truly care either way about that stuff anymore.....I'm leaving it to you ladies to carry the proverbial 'torch'....so please do ENJOY on our behalfs!! :twisted: 8) :D

Return to “Happy Birthday Bitch!”