Lex & Terry Podcast

mmmm..... podcast
camman
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby camman » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:40 pm

Worm, I just did my own test download through iTunes and got the complete file. Should be 2 hours 44 minutes. Try downloading again, bro.
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Postby BigWorm » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:44 pm

must just be an error in my itunes
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
spankz

Postby spankz » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:33 pm

I only got just over 3 minutes of download today. I tried several times and still got the same amount. Anyone else?
peet
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby peet » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:05 pm

Today we started something new. We put up the normal full show file and we also pulled the "Top 10 Out of Context" and the "Best of Kim 4" separately from the show and posted them individually. This is something we will be doing time from time when we do something that I know people will want to hear again (ie: 900#, The Applicant). So, make sure that you look at the listing and download all three files. ITunes will probably only download one of the files automatically.
spankz

Postby spankz » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:14 pm

it will only download one for me, guess I'll have to figure out how to download more than one podcast, any advice? Other podcasts, like KFI tech guy, I get a list of available episodes but not on L&T's page.

-edit- nevermind, I'm an idiot, I got it. Since I discovered the podcast I'm addicted. Never heard Lex and Terry until Opie and Anthony on XM introduced me to them. They planed to turn us against L&T but it kinda backfired!
ShaneZ
VIP
VIP

Postby ShaneZ » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:42 am

lol, now that is funny...
SkinnyJoint
VIP
VIP

Postby SkinnyJoint » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:37 am

so is your feelers hurt peter since you found out that the itunes thing isnt really accurate??
limada13
How I listen: TK101

Postby limada13 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:58 am

The podcasting may not be perfect, but I love that I can now listen to the whole show every day...I used to miss a lot of the show in the mornings and now I get the whole thing....Props to both Peter and Big worm for what youre making available to the fans. For free I might add.
camman
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby camman » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:04 pm

spankz wrote:it will only download one for me, guess I'll have to figure out how to download more than one podcast, any advice? Other podcasts, like KFI tech guy, I get a list of available episodes but not on L&T's page.

-edit- nevermind, I'm an idiot, I got it. Since I discovered the podcast I'm addicted. Never heard Lex and Terry until Opie and Anthony on XM introduced me to them. They planed to turn us against L&T but it kinda backfired!

O&A and XM recently announced that full O&A shows would be available for download at audible.com ...... FOR $2.95 PER SHOW! HOLY CRAP! So you have to pay 13 dollars a month to have XM, then if you want one of the shows you've got to pay another 3 bucks! FUCK THAT! I've listened to both shows, I have XM and I do listen to O&A now and again. They do some funny stuff ..... but am I willing to pay that kind of money? No f'in' way! Lex & Terry are FREE every morning and the Podcasts are FREE. The way it should be!

camman
Freyja

Most Excellent

Postby Freyja » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:20 pm

How cool is that?? But, how can you go for a jog while listening to L & T? I'd be out of breath from laughing before I could even work up a sweat!!![font=Times New Roman] [/font]
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:46 am

did you say you sweat a lot? take pics of that!
SportFukn
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Rock 104

Postby SportFukn » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:57 pm

I see JVBKendrick is a Kansas fan. Latin too...educated...very cosmopolitan!
Talent is God-given; be humble.
Fame is man-given; be thankful.
Conceit is self-given; be careful.
Victoria
VIP
VIP

Postby Victoria » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:21 am

LOL!!!
Freyja

Postby Freyja » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:26 am

Thanks, LUV Kansas and all the other 70-80's bands that rock... Also think Latin is sexy, I'm a nerd.

Return to “Podcast”