** TV HASH **

Talk about TV Show's & Movies Here!
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: ** TV HASH **

Postby Axel » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Normally I hate commercials but walmart has had some great ones....the guy using the small baby as a stand up "dummy"....loved it
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Preview » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:30 pm

I absolutely love Pawn Stars.....

BUT, I foresee the Fonz jumping a shark with their new installation of the show:

Pawn Stars: THE NIGHT SHIFT!

DUH DUH DUUUUUH!

*edit*
And this just in...CAJUN Pawn Stars. Okay, it IS the jump the shark moment!
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am

I'll still have Pawn Stars playing in the background on lazy Sundays, but I have become disillusioned with the show's fakeness.

Btw, anyone here watch Breaking Bad? I've enjoyed Bryan Cranston's comedic work for a while and finally got around to watching this streaming on Netflix. I'm about 3 episodes in and loving it.
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:40 am

DrProctor wrote:I'll still have Pawn Stars playing in the background on lazy Sundays, but I have become disillusioned with the show's fakeness.

Btw, anyone here watch Breaking Bad? I've enjoyed Bryan Cranston's comedic work for a while and finally got around to watching this streaming on Netflix. I'm about 3 episodes in and loving it.

Yeh I hate pawn stars. Im sure the first episode was good, but beyond that it's "I have a friend who specializes in..." or something we all know is very high in value and he offers up $50 or something rediculous. Im really hate this new generation of reality shows with stars or wars at the end of the title. So fake. If you are watching Breaking Bad, stay away from the discussion boards, etc. It's easily one of the best shows on TV right now and the current season finale will floor you.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 am

I sorta like Pawn Stars...not for the show, but because the diversity of items and history behind them....the show is rather lame, but at least they aren't yelling at each other every 5 minutes...

I am kind of enjoying Weed Wars....just due to my line of work, and I can honestly say some of the progress they are making is caring over into other states...
cant wait till the day we as Americans can have the choice, or make the decision of either having a alcoholic beverage, or self "medicate" naturally to decompress or relax from a days work without legal prosecution..
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

I feel the same way about hummers, Axel. We should receive one as soon as we walk through the door in the evening. Make it a federal law!!!
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:34 am

Just finished season 2 of Breaking Bad. This show is almost literally driving me crazy. I can't wait for it to be over.

edit: Can't wait to watch Malcolm in the Middle again.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 pm

....breaking in my new tv tonight watching UFC141 in HD....
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:43 am

Axel... how did that go?

Btw, I just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad. I have regained my sanity.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 am

...New season of Top Shot starts next week...I just hope they don't have some A-hole on it again stirring shit up.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

That guy was a douche. Talked all that shit and then quit before elimination. There needs to be a new version of Top Shot, one with all chicks, "Topless Top Shot".
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 am

I enjoy the History Channel's "reality shows".......but Full Metal Jousting........Give me a F'n break!!!

All I can hear is the guy from The Mental Challenge ......"Mid-Evil Times.."

the new season of Top shot starts next week......looking forward to it. History.com has the "interviews" of the new contestants.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Watching UFC pre lims on fx....they are playing the nfl music and have those stupid robots....wtf!...
And they are moving the ultimate fighter to fx also..... I hope it doesn't ruin it...
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 am

some kick ass top shows for people looking for a good series to start from beginning on netflix or dvd or downloading: justified, sons of anarchy, dexter, big bang theory, southland, friday night lights, house, chuck, the wire, bones, the unit and supernatural
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:02 am

I'm so behind on House... like 4 seasons.

Return to “TV & Movies”