Adam Carolla's review of Dodger Dogs

Discuss anything show related....
Axel
VIP
VIP

Adam Carolla's review of Dodger Dogs

Postby Axel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 pm

During this vacation I decided to revisit Adam Carolla's podcasts...I first visited it when he was a guest on the show ( I did a search, no luck, there was a thread, but I guess its gone). The show is good and easy to listen to. during one of his podcasts there is a discussion regarding "Hot Dogs", baseball, citys ,blah, blah, blah. It appears there is a difference of opinions, Now, don't quote me but from what I remember Terry touts Dodger Dogs as the end all to be all.....well, A.C. believes them to be the worst thing he as ever eaten....in all fairness to him he actually gives a reason why rather than just saying they suck.
Kinda funny though if you think about it.....anyone here ever had a Dodger Dog?
So far the best I have found is a place in South Carolina that was recommended by Alton Brown (Good Eats), its called Cosmic Dogs. It is a small little off the road place North of Charleston, but South of Gerogetown....I think it is around Island of Palms...
Joey787
How I listen: Podcast

Re: Adam Carolla's review of Dodger Dogs

Postby Joey787 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Im a sausage kind of guy. Never had a hotdog before.
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Re: Adam Carolla's review of Dodger Dogs

Postby demoknite » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Its a hot dog. Tubular boloney. I think Terry's dodger dog love comes from nostalgia and the fact that he wants everyone to know hes from SOCAL and how elitist he is and not from the quality of the dog itself.

Return to “General Show Chat”