Is there anything out there from earlier than 2005?

Discuss anything show related....
DrProctor
How I listen: Podcast

Is there anything out there from earlier than 2005?

Postby DrProctor » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

I love listening to the old stuff from before I knew about them. The older the better.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: Is there anything out there from earlier than 2005?

Postby Axel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 am

Don't quote me but I think that was when the podcasting started.... if you check in the archives you will find The Brown Album, Evil Poon and a Best Of...These were either sold or given away. I suggested they put the archives back on their site (it is only here at this point) maybe to subscribers as a drawing card. I know Dee had discovered ALL the DBF Sessions...that would also be a great addition along with ANYTHING pre-FCC changes...
There is one "bit" I am still looking for (and I KNOW it is out there)..it is the UN-EDITED collection agency call (gunshot)...I remember hearing this LIVE years ago...I know the guys caught some major crap for it but I remember hearing it saying to myself "...are you f-n kidding me"...
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 am

Axel wrote:Don't quote me but I think that was when the podcasting started.... if you check in the archives you will find The Brown Album, Evil Poon and a Best Of...These were either sold or given away. I suggested they put the archives back on their site (it is only here at this point) maybe to subscribers as a drawing card. I know Dee had discovered ALL the DBF Sessions...that would also be a great addition along with ANYTHING pre-FCC changes...
There is one "bit" I am still looking for (and I KNOW it is out there)..it is the UN-EDITED collection agency call (gunshot)...I remember hearing this LIVE years ago...I know the guys caught some major crap for it but I remember hearing it saying to myself "...are you f-n kidding me"...

Dude, I have that. I just dont know when it was. I looked for albeit it not very hard. But it was done during a sudden death and I have all the original podcasts. Too bad pvtjoker is not on here as much anymore.
brian(m)
How I listen: Podcast

Postby brian(m) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 am

I'm not sure on this axel but I think that may be somewhere around February of 08 maybe someone who already has that month archived can scan through all the sudden death's for that month and see if it's somewhere in there.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 am

I know ..thanks for the help but ...If it is a file here (archives) it was edited...I remember it clearly....and at the time people were starting to record the show (via. computer) and there was a 'controversy" regarding weather or not it actually broadcasted...I remember it and when it was talked about...some say it never went out....I also recall someone here saying they have it recorded...

Return to “General Show Chat”