Dee

Discuss anything show related....
amichels1989
How I listen: XM 165

Dee

Postby amichels1989 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Please forgive me for asking a show related question; I know how they're looked down upon.

However, what was the story behind this greatness?

http://soundcloud.com/joey787/deeyotch-the-beeyotch
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Re: Dee

Postby Preview » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 pm

IDK, before my listening experience...
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:09 pm

DEFENSIVE DEE...this was prior to Dee working for the guys full time....he was also working promotions for a company. Dee used to come into the studio and challenge the guys to play video games.....from that point he did phone screening, and do on....
Same RANT that he did to Peet during the pilot "L & T Naked"... Drama....
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm not exactly sure either. It's never been DIRECTLY addressed on the show as to what it was all about and I think it was quite a number of years ago (Probably before podcasting) so your only chance is if someone who listened back then remembers what went down.

It's one of my favorite bits of audio now that Joey (Hey, he'd probably know) has made the whole thing available. I especially love the old dude in the background that ends up calling Dee out. "HARDEST WORKING GUY! YEAH RIGHT! PFFT!" and Dee dancing around what happened. He went off the handle on the radio because he knew none of the other people would call in to offer the other side of the coin.

In other words, classic Dee.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
CreativFluffer

Postby CreativFluffer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Axel wrote:DEFENSIVE DEE...this was prior to Dee working for the guys full time....he was also working promotions for a company. Dee used to come into the studio and challenge the guys to play video games.....from that point he did phone screening, and do on....
Same RANT that he did to Peet during the pilot "L & T Naked"... Drama....

Dee was working promotions with Cox Radio - in the same building. So was Tyler. They used to come around to sales and Tyler would let the ladies see his tattoos and also hug on us to cop a feel. I had to shield my eyes from the whiteness.

I watched that lil kid grow up. He never did grow an ass.

I miss him.

Return to “General Show Chat”