taints lex and terry roast outtake/

Discuss anything show related....
MCNABB51BOI
How I listen: FM AND XM

taints lex and terry roast outtake/

Postby MCNABB51BOI » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 pm

i've been wondering for years what taint said during the Lex and Terry roast about Scotts kids that got beeped ? scott was pissed and went off on taint lolol does anyone remember?
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: taints lex and terry roast outtake/

Postby Axel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Have you got a date and time of the show?...was there a uncensored version available?...
Quite honestly, it was so long ago...and the "Roasts" weren't all that memorable.....ask me what Kim said off the air after the "Triple Sincerity Show"..I can give it verbatim...
THAT was even longer ago.. BUT F'n AWESOME!!! :wink: :wink:
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 pm

MCNABB51BOI wrote:i've been wondering for years what taint said during the Lex and Terry roast about Scotts kids that got beeped ? scott was pissed and went off on taint lolol does anyone remember?

Taint said "Hey Scott, you have kids!"

That's all it took with Scott.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 pm

You know I don't remember Scott and kids being a issue.....I do remember the guys commenting on how good his wife Mel baked...especially cookies.
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Axel wrote:You know I don't remember Scott and kids being a issue.....I do remember the guys commenting on how good his wife Mel baked...especially cookies.

I now vaguely remember that, and I remember thinking what a bitch Scott was for not letting it go through since everyone else's kids were fair game. Within reason of course. I think this was during the first iteration of unedited, and it still got beeped. Could be wrong though.
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:58 am

Axel wrote:You know I don't remember Scott and kids being a issue.....I do remember the guys commenting on how good his wife Mel baked...especially cookies.

Really???!!!! Terry used to turn into a bit all the time.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

I am sure you guys are right....its just that it never stuck in my head. I do remember Terry and some banter with Scott....I just dont remember any specific KID stuff.... I am sure if I heard just a LITTLE bit...it may jog my memory..
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 pm

The roasts should be relatively easy to find. They were like the first friday of every month or something to that effect. I believe it was in 2007 or 8 which is when the comedy central roasts started.

Return to “General Show Chat”