I really miss Taint!

Discuss anything show related....
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Re: I really miss Taint!

Postby demoknite » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am

Preview wrote:Actually, the MOST disingenuous thing about Terry is his attitude about wealth.
According to his own story, he came from nothing, a poor family, and spent a long period homeless in his car. He went from that to a fairly prosperous radio show in around 5 to 10 years, climaxing back in '05. So, within about 12 years, he went from broke to elitist asshole to nearly broke again to "idealist" want-to-be.
"If I ever get rich again, I'll be completely deferent than before" Does that sound like any other wreak less spender that you may have encountered in your own life?

Ill throw this out (theres only three of us left here)...for anyone that has P1'd for the last 5-7 years does it seem like Lex and Terry, recently, genuinely dont like each other but they have to have a working relationship because the other one is what pays the bills? Like Eli Manning probably doesnt like anyone of color on his team, but he puts up them cause thats how he gets paid.
I like how Terry blames Obama for his ills when he was buying Porches and hockey season tickets and having multiple homes in places like Highland Park. He had/has a house in Destin and the condo in Seattle which is probably in the most expensive part of town. He wants his house to be worth what it was not realizing the problem was his house was never worth that much to begin with. I really cant wait until the show has a huge announcement. I cant imagine the guys doing this into their 70s trying to appeal to the "rock" demographic.
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 am

All I'll say about Terry and his money is that I have listened for years and years and I've always thought he was an idiot with how he spent it. Every story you hear he and his wife is out to eat at some well-to-do resteraunt or on some vacation to California or some place where everything costs three times as much and has half the value.

If he has no money, it's his fucking fault. My family has money too, and we're smart with how we spend it. Even in this economy we are okay. Not great, but okay. We work for what we have and we cherish it. Whereas Terry has a healthy dose of guilt in his life (Be it from him being successful without feeling like he deserves it, or guilt because he's white) and a deep shame that he has to interact with southerners he feels he's superior to in order to make a living.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 am

I never thought they hated each other until I read his stalker's blog. Is that where everyone else got this information? (Btw, Jay, she may be spot on with everything else, but she was dead wrong about me being him. I don't know where the fuck she got that. It leads me to believe that maybe you shouldn't trust everything you hear from her. Also, come on. She is as much to blame and is trying to make money from it. Bullshit.)
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am

DrProctor wrote:I never thought they hated each other until I read his stalker's blog. Is that where everyone else got this information? (Btw, Jay, she may be spot on with everything else, but she was dead wrong about me being him. I don't know where the fuck she got that.)

She was... pretty extreme when it came to his each and every move. But alot of the shit she said was right dude, that's why I give what she says so much weight. Because she's told me behind the scenes stuff that has come out to be true long before ANYONE knew about it.

She knew Taint was done weeks before anyone even suspected it was possible he was leaving. She knew about Terry moving to Seattle and not being in studio live weeks before IT happened as well. It's because Terry was still talking to her constantly and giving her stuff.

Also, I thought you might have possibly been him at first, then kept it going just cause it was entertaining and funny.

Also: I took down what I said cause... it's still a little creepy that I saw it. It's VERY stalkerish just to have clicked on the link she gave me. But it was just one of those things were like... I couldn't NOT click, you know?
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 pm

I can say one part of missing Taint was his new music he would introduce...
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:24 pm

J-mental wrote:
DrProctor wrote:I never thought they hated each other until I read his stalker's blog. Is that where everyone else got this information? (Btw, Jay, she may be spot on with everything else, but she was dead wrong about me being him. I don't know where the fuck she got that.)

She was... pretty extreme when it came to his each and every move. But alot of the shit she said was right dude, that's why I give what she says so much weight. Because she's told me behind the scenes stuff that has come out to be true long before ANYONE knew about it.

She knew Taint was done weeks before anyone even suspected it was possible he was leaving. She knew about Terry moving to Seattle and not being in studio live weeks before IT happened as well. It's because Terry was still talking to her constantly and giving her stuff.

Also, I thought you might have possibly been him at first, then kept it going just cause it was entertaining and funny.

Also: I took down what I said cause... it's still a little creepy that I saw it. It's VERY stalkerish just to have clicked on the link she gave me. But it was just one of those things were like... I couldn't NOT click, you know?

I agree. That's why I haven't really commented on anything she has said. True or not, it just goes too personal. I'm not THAT invested.
CreativFluffer

Postby CreativFluffer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

DrProctor wrote:I never thought they hated each other until I read his stalker's blog. Is that where everyone else got this information? (Btw, Jay, she may be spot on with everything else, but she was dead wrong about me being him. I don't know where the fuck she got that. It leads me to believe that maybe you shouldn't trust everything you hear from her. Also, come on. She is as much to blame and is trying to make money from it. Bullshit.)

I dunno, but I seem to recall seeing emails associated with your MD here sent to someone's phone. Plus you totally gave it away when you forgot to switch accounts and DM me from the Dr acct instead of Mr. Inspiration.

I think that's where I got it from, but let me check my pictures, as I took a photo of it because it was SO unbelievable.

Your diagnosis is wrong Dr. Poser. I blame myself for everything and have turned down money from other radio shows to go smack talk AND there are no ads on my sites or blog.

Now, go stick your finger up your butt Mr Inspiration and shake your tree on AIM a lil bit darling.

I share if you really want proof. Keep in mind, I'm pretty good at validation;)
CreativFluffer

Postby CreativFluffer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 am

J-mental wrote:

Be careful what you asked for right? I seem to recall you begging for me to share it with you AND alot of other stuff that I was prodded about. You remember right? It's not like I said - "here ya go" if I do recall. . .

Muah;)
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am

ooooo, you got "darling-ed"....almost as bad as "sweat heart" from Terry :mrgreen:
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:29 am

Were ya drinkin' last night, Deb?!
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 pm

CreativFluffer wrote:
J-mental wrote:

Be careful what you asked for right? I seem to recall you begging for me to share it with you AND alot of other stuff that I was prodded about. You remember right? It's not like I said - "here ya go" if I do recall. . .

Muah;)

I never 'begged' you for anything. Anything you shared with me you did on your own. I'm not going to say I wasn't interested about things. The thing I came closest to 'begging' you about was the fact that Terry used to be married, and I admit I was salivating over that since I found it pretty damn interesting and you built it up like you had pictures of him choking a prostitute to death. :lol:

This one, if I recall, you gave me almost in the course of a conversation. I just think it took it one step too far, just because there's really no reason for me to have seen the dude's house and know where he lives (or lived).
CreativFluffer

Postby CreativFluffer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:51 am

DrProctor wrote:Were ya drinkin' last night, Deb?!

Nope Terence Quigley
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:42 am

CreativFluffer wrote:
DrProctor wrote:Were ya drinkin' last night, Deb?!

Nope Terence Quigley

Are we really letting ALL the cats out of the bag now? :lol:
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 am

Why does the phrase .."I'm not going to be ignored", pop into my mind?
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Terrance Quigley is Terry's birthname.

Return to “General Show Chat”