monday rants

Discuss anything show related....
MCNABB51BOI
How I listen: FM AND XM

monday rants

Postby MCNABB51BOI » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

The show sucked monday whats with everybody on the show acting like they are all high and mighty ? the whole screw twitter thing really?? we have been hearing this everyday for how long . you dont want people in your private life but you discuss it everyday .

the walmart worker thing well Damn i hear them bitching all the time about how radio has changed , saying be lucky you have a job , hell your lucky your on the air. 1 caller did get through to voice his concern and they tried to act like he was crazy--- saying change the channel. We dont wanna changed the channel but dont wanna hear your stupid, your stupid , im ass whipped like whats goin on ?
Last edited by MCNABB51BOI on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Re: monday rants

Postby demoknite » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 am

Yeh they do get very high and mighty to the point where it makes me cringe. This is especially true of Terry and Dee. Lex not so much, but he''ll ride the coattails if he's feeling froggy. Ian even does it, and hes been on the show for 15 minutes and he has no room to talk. Unless you say youre in the military, then they kiss ass.
MCNABB51BOI
How I listen: FM AND XM

Postby MCNABB51BOI » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:22 am

demoknite wrote:Yeh they do get very high and mighty to the point where it makes me cringe. This is especially true of Terry and Dee. Lex not so much, but he''ll ride the coattails if he's feeling froggy. Ian even does it, and hes been on the show for 15 minutes and he has no room to talk. Unless you say youre in the military, then they kiss ass.

agree 100% lex usually doesnt but lately he just goes along with it, he has to know damn well that it's BS. Ian i think he,s a yes man . he never sticks up for himself
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Preview » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 pm

demoknite wrote:...Unless you say youre in the military, then they kiss ass.

Whether or not I believe that this the way it should be or not (I do, for about 90% of servicemen. There's always the shithead 10%. And yes, I served for 9 years), you do realize that bagging hard on just about any member of the armed services would be committing professional suicide for them? They're on the air near several military bases and you know as well as I do about the demographic of people that listen to them. Rednecks and low to middle class southeastern listeners would crucify them for talking shit about the military!
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Preview wrote:
demoknite wrote:...Unless you say youre in the military, then they kiss ass.

Whether or not I believe that this the way it should be or not (I do, for about 90% of servicemen. There's always the shithead 10%. And yes, I served for 9 years), you do realize that bagging hard on just about any member of the armed services would be committing professional suicide for them? They're on the air near several military bases and you know as well as I do about the demographic of people that listen to them. Rednecks and low to middle class southeastern listeners would crucify them for talking shit about the military!

Absolutely. I used to be stationed in NW Florida when they actually had affiliates in Destin/Ft Walton Beach and Panama City, as well as the current Pensacola. They were once on in Fayetteville and Biloxi. And legitimately when Dee says they are world wide that is one of the reasons. They were getting a foreign IP from me many times. I actually think it's one of the reasons why Terry was so insincere about him not knowing who to vote for when Im sure he really did. With Lex and Dee being adamant Obama supporters, you cant then have Terry going full bore for Obama when you have that military audience as well as the southern redneck constituency. They know who butters their bread.
DrProctor
How I listen: Podcast

Postby DrProctor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 am

I've been going through the old podcasts, and they are exactly the same in 2006. In 9/06, Terry is having a breakdown because he cries when he sees people achieve accomplishments. And it's around the 5th anniversary of 9/11. Terry was so Brilliant! He was the first person to think it was terrorism! Anyway, it's not new, nothing to see here, folks!

The point is, if you want to listen to them, you have to accept their faults. They have glaring faults, which are increasingly apparent the more familiar you become with them. But they sure are damn entertaining.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm

here is my Monday Rant.... Any chance in getting a Mod that actually posts and keeps up with the site?? It was suggested to list the week so people could comment on the day, the description could be added later... it was done for a month or so, then it seems to have fallen to the way-side.

Oh...and sure would like to listen to today's (Monday's) show...no podcasts seems to be the norm lately.....

This IS a bitch, moan or complaint...
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Wow,,,,someone must be reading these posts... Podcast is up and the site has been "updated".....
jayvilleyourface
How I listen: 420

Postby jayvilleyourface » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 am

This thread started on Saturday.....

Return to “General Show Chat”