Lex's Divorce

Discuss anything show related....
smallpeople
How I listen: podcast

Lex's Divorce

Postby smallpeople » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Has no one discovered that he filed from divorce from Sandy back in February? She also now has a protective order against Lex based on violence and stalking. This explains all the stuff that has been going on lately. EDIT: Upon further review, it might actually be Lex who was the protective order against Sandy.

ahkbar316
How I listen: Podcast

Re: Lex's Divorce

Postby ahkbar316 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Wow, I had to double check just to make sure you weren't yanking our chain. That does explain a few things.

Sad news to hear for all involved. I hope things work out quickly and without any unnecessary drama.
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Nope. I had no idea. Oh wait, yes I did and stated as much a whole ago. Go home fucking newb.
smallpeople

Postby smallpeople » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Preview wrote:Nope. I had no idea. Oh wait, yes I did and stated as much a whole ago. Go home fucking newb.

If you had half a brain, you could have found your proof back in August when you said you suspected this.
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:40 pm

I too suspected it but he did a lot better job than Dee or Terry when they were going through their things. Lots of time off. Lex all of a sudden doing the horse thing (moreso than before). The daddy/daughter concert. Some one off comments from Terry and Dee about Lex going through some "stuff". Very minor comments and if you took your ears off the radio you'd miss it. Cant say I knew this one, but I suspected it. When you P1 for a length of time you can hear through the "characters" the guys portray themselves as see whats really going on in their lives. Sad though, especially for Samantha who is at a really vulnerable age for divorce.
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 pm

smallpeople wrote:
Preview wrote:Nope. I had no idea. Oh wait, yes I did and stated as much a whole ago. Go home fucking newb.

If you had half a brain, you could have found your proof back in August when you said you suspected this.

If I had half a brain? Newbie, look..... What took you a Google search, I heard. Sorry you didn't figure it out without a search engine. And btw, don't play as you didn't read back through my post to find that. I watched and was creepy like that.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 pm

We all pretty much knew about it. I don't even listen anymore and from what people said here and little subtext clues or little offhanded comments it was easy to surmise. I didn't feel the need to really go get proof since it was a forgone conclusion. The guys like to make little off handed jokes about things they don't want to talk to give themselves a thrill. IF you ever hear some quiet comment and then laughter in the background with a second or two of akward silence, it's some joke between them and it's super easy to pick out if you're a longtime listener.

Anyway, from everything I've heard about her, Sandy is a complete fucking nutjob. I'm pretty sure, and I'm basing this off gut feeling alone, Lex was just staying with her until Samantha was old enough to be cool with the divorce. You could tell by some of the stories he told that he wasn't having a great time. Also, he's a pill popper. That's the white upper-middle class way of coping with a shitty life at home and failed dreams.

Remember back when all of Sandy's friends came to visit and they hired a magician or something to perform there? Everyone on the staff was making a big deal that some of the chicks got naked and he was super lucky, but the man totally sounded like he was in misery while he was telling that story, especially the parts where he had to basically act like he didn't even look at the other women and then later had to act like a wrangler to get everyone in bed because they were all so smashed. To me? That situation is absolute hell. I felt for him there.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 am

Yeh I remember a segment not too long ago where he was talking about taking Xanax. He also has an ambien scrip.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:31 pm

I actually have known about this for a while, it's all over a certain crazy chick's blog. I was very disappointed at first, since I always looked at Lex's marriage as something good to believe in, in a time where there are so many divorces. Then I did a "Who the hell am I?" type inventory, and figured it was my fault for feeling that way since he never asked me or any of us listeners to put him on a pedestal. I still think Lex is awesome, and I hope everything works out for him, his daughter, and Sandy.
TurtleHead
How I listen: podfuckingcast

Postby TurtleHead » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:32 pm

"An Application for a Protective Order Based on Family Violence and Stalking"

lol, wut?
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:38 pm

TurtleHead wrote:"An Application for a Protective Order Based on Family Violence and Stalking"

lol, wut?

It's something that you file for when you want to show a judge your ex is a monster and you should get all his money.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
WallyBackman
How I listen: Subscriber

Postby WallyBackman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 am

He made it pretty obvious on the Thursday Oct. 10 Sudden Death. That's why I came here to check for any scuttle. I have been listening for 10 years and subscribed since the first attempt at Sudden Death in 2009. I hate it but shit happens.
smallpeople

Postby smallpeople » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:59 pm

The divorce was granted today, so maybe we'll hear them talk about it on air soon.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:59 pm

"Family Violence and Stalking"??!! There has got to be a police report or some kind of peace bond/ restraining order filed somewhere for this to have some "teeth".......I HOPE this goes smooth for everyone's sake.. there is nothing "nice" about getting divorced...
smallpeople

Postby smallpeople » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Axel wrote:"Family Violence and Stalking"??!! There has got to be a police report or some kind of peace bond/ restraining order filed somewhere for this to have some "teeth".......I HOPE this goes smooth for everyone's sake.. there is nothing "nice" about getting divorced...

Sandy was arrested for assaulting and causing bodily injury to a family member on August 14. She has to make her first court appearance next week.

Return to “General Show Chat”