Lex's Divorce

Discuss anything show related....
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: Lex's Divorce

Postby Axel » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:19 am

.... Not sure about Texas or Oklahoma , but depending on the law ( like here in georgia) that could be as simple as family members getting into it and leaving ANY VISIBLE marks. It doe t even have to be serious... The state has to step in... It is called " the family violence act" .. It was originally designed to help battered spouses that refused to follow through with prosicution or refused to press charges..
I would like to read the actual police report... That will tell me a whole lot more, wheather it was serious or just a bs call
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Axel wrote:.... Not sure about Texas or Oklahoma , but depending on the law ( like here in georgia) that could be as simple as family members getting into it and leaving ANY VISIBLE marks. It doe t even have to be serious... The state has to step in... It is called " the family violence act" .. It was originally designed to help battered spouses that refused to follow through with prosicution or refused to press charges..
I would like to read the actual police report... That will tell me a whole lot more, wheather it was serious or just a bs call

Lex doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would start beating women. Taking a 100% total guess from what I know about the people involved, Sandy probably went off her fucking rocker over nothing and attacked him. Even if the other person is only trying to restrain you, it can make for some very convincing bruises.

And let's not rule out the possiblity of her going full out Fatal Attraction on his ass. :mrgreen:
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 am

Yup!.....that is why I would LOVE to read that report, to many people see "family violence" and 90% of people think "battered wife" (though I prefer mine grilled :)) putting the guy as the aggressor. the truth is usually as you stated, men restraining the females. Guys know if the police get called regarding a 'disorderly person' call the police will side with the female.....If a rookie is involved or a female Officer I can easily see that. Seasoned Officers that have dealt with this crap daily can see through the bullshit, and it doesnt take long. A female with slight bruising on the upper arms is not the same as getting laid out or being backhanded.
Like I said......I would love to read the report if it is available.
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:06 pm

I've been there first hand watching a female doing everything she could to antagonize a guy to hit her so she could have the upper hand and call for help. It absolutely happens.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:10 am

I knew about it months ago because a member on here pm'd me and told me lol she got it from crazy bitches blog.
and sandy is super high strung when she wants to be.
lex has always had a thing for women who can be a little crazy.
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby girlnerd » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Lex's girlfriend is the spitting image of my favorite Doctor Who companion, Leela(classic Doctor Who from 1977).
Lucky!!!!!
carlosdanger
How I listen: wzzr

Postby carlosdanger » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:39 am

ive listen about 1 or 2 times a week. before i tried to online every day. i'm in seattle btw.
lex was they primary i identified with on the show. i've listened to terrys local show here when it was on.
funny how dee does this fast food eating guide, when terry had a foodie show on the weekend here lol.

Return to “General Show Chat”