Kim was going to be fired?

Discuss anything show related....
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Re: Kim was going to be fired?

Postby J-mental » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Axel wrote:.....you know I totally forgot about the whole creative fluffer incident... Mostly because I chose not to become part of the "personal" situation....
I know the information was there, but honestly it didn't matter to me at the time.... What mattered was the servival of the show...... It also brought a dark cloud over "the forum"....

It was really easy to get involved with that for me because I had contact with her. And as soon as I made that known Lic freaked the fuck out on me.

I knew I had something good from that alone. Unfortunately, it really did end up ruining the show for me once and for all, but that would have happened soon anyway.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Axel wrote:.....you know I totally forgot about the whole creative fluffer incident... Mostly because I chose not to become part of the "personal" situation....
I know the information was there, but honestly it didn't matter to me at the time.... What mattered was the servival of the show...... It also brought a dark cloud over "the forum"....

Yeh but it was a total cloud over the show. No way Terry could hide it, even though he thinks the P1s are dumbasses. And at least once a week he says something along the lines of "a year and a half ago my marriage was in the crapper" or "relationships suuuuuuck". He's usually referring to the CF incident.
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:37 am

So, right after Leslie quit, they interviewed a bunch of ladies on air. It was very sad, especially the ones that were already in the industry and thought this was so much better than the job they already had. I know that Biskit will show up and get the job. Even more sad for all those cool-sounding chicks.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 am

DrProctor wrote:So, right after Leslie quit, they interviewed a bunch of ladies on air. It was very sad, especially the ones that were already in the industry and thought this was so much better than the job they already had. I know that Biskit will show up and get the job. Even more sad for all those cool-sounding chicks.

They might have been qualified and highly motivated people, but did they have the biggest tits? This is what you have to ask yourself.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
MCNABB51BOI
How I listen: FM AND XM

Postby MCNABB51BOI » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:12 pm

where can i get the kim uncensored i have a SUB to SD but i know its not up there
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Their archives, like ours here have fallen to the way-side.....I have passed along all of my archives to a member here, I do still have a copy of The Drunk Kim show, along with Willie- Homeless Comic... Some things you just cant delete....

I am STILL waiting for Preview to get back to me regarding the infamous "Gunshot Call".....Personally I dont think he has it...
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 am

Huh? The archives are still there, as far as I can tell.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/t2mgnzivyhm/Kim%20Drunk%20Show.mp3

If that doesn't get you what you want, yeah, I have it.
MCNABB51BOI
How I listen: FM AND XM

Postby MCNABB51BOI » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 pm

yes sir thanks guys
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 pm

girlnerd wrote:I always thought the catalyst was when they had a choice to send Dee or Kim to LA or where ever it was to interview some celebrity and they chose Dee. A week later, they announced she was leaving.

that's what I remember... plus Dee's interviews sucked ass, with his purple suit...
carlosdanger
How I listen: wzzr

Postby carlosdanger » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 am

terry must have wanted some strange

Return to “General Show Chat”