Kim was going to be fired?

Discuss anything show related....
DrProctor
How I listen: Podcast

Kim was going to be fired?

Postby DrProctor » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:01 am

I was listening to 2/1/08 (the original daily recap is gone) and they said that she resigned because she knew that she was going to be fired. Why is that?
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: Kim was going to be fired?

Postby Axel » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 am

...I dont think that had any merit.... Kim's situation with the show (for me) seemed to decline after the "Triple Sincerity Show". I Think a little to much truth came out during that show. I dont think that show would have gotten her fired, but the content changed the atmosphere in studio......She may have given the guys a ultimatum regarding airing the show after she realized what she did......Hell, I think it was one of the highest rated shows the guys ever did...#1 in my book.
She may have seen the writing on the wall, Sam no longer being carried, and Scott (I think) was looking on moving on..
Remember this is just speculation.....on thing we used to do around here quite a bit....

Still haven't heard from Preview regarding the "gunshot" show.....I have a feeling if he actually had it we would have heard about it a long time ago...
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Wasn't there some comment that people were bringing attention to for awhile? Where Kim was like "I wish I could stay!" and Terry was like, "Well... you can't..."
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:01 pm

I wonder if their wives got a hold of that audio and pretty much laid it on the line for the guys...remember this WAY before all the stuff (speculation) that is going on now....
Think about it...Kim, working with the guys, everyday, then comes out on the air (uncensored podcast) that she would take both of the guys on...Ill let you imagination take over from there.... Im sure Sherri and Lex's wife (forgot her name) could not feel to secure knowing this and having her in studio would make life at home a little difficult for the guys...
remember...this is all SPECULATION...
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Axel wrote:I wonder if their wives got a hold of that audio and pretty much laid it on the line for the guys...remember this WAY before all the stuff (speculation) that is going on now....
Think about it...Kim, working with the guys, everyday, then comes out on the air (uncensored podcast) that she would take both of the guys on...Ill let you imagination take over from there.... Im sure Sherri and Lex's wife (forgot her name) could not feel to secure knowing this and having her in studio would make life at home a little difficult for the guys...

I have always, since the day of that show, thought that Terry and Kim were fucking, at least on that day. I remember that they had a limo ride back home together. I am 100% sure he fucked her on that day, and this was all way before the CreativFluffer fiasco and when everything came out about them.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
demoknite
How I listen: podcast

Postby demoknite » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:44 pm

J-mental wrote:
Axel wrote:I wonder if their wives got a hold of that audio and pretty much laid it on the line for the guys...remember this WAY before all the stuff (speculation) that is going on now....

I have always, since the day of that show, thought that Terry and Kim were fucking, at least on that day. I remember that they had a limo ride back home together. I am 100% sure he fucked her on that day, and this was all way before the CreativFluffer fiasco and when everything came out about them.

Yeh, I thought the triple sincerity show sort of put a nail in the coffin that may have already been there. I remember her and them sort of talking about taking the show in a more female direction and Kim wanting to be a bigger part of the show instead of the news chick (money probably played some part Im sure). She couldnt have it so she walked. If you recall on air, the atmosphere was very contentious between her and Dee and her and Taint all the time. Taint gave her a very insincere goodbye that day especially in comparison to the one he gave Peter. I hated her too and was glad to see her go. And yes considering all that came to light with the creativfluffer thing compared to how he would "joke" about being with Kim I have no doubt that they fucked. Not sure about them fucking after triple sincerity day since she was so sloppy, but they have fucked no doubt.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:31 am

Dr.... how is that for answers??
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 am

Axel wrote:Dr.... how is that for answers??

I appreciate everyone's input, but everything's a bit too speculative for me to be satisfied. Hey, it's not anyone's fault, the concrete info just isn't available.

Is there any interesting stuff to discuss about Leslie?
Last edited by DrProctor on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 am

I think she got married...
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:46 am

Is she on her way to living the life that Terry imagined, aging at Chili's?
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 am

DrProctor wrote:
Axel wrote:Dr.... how is that for answers??

I appreciate everyone's input, but everything's a bit too speculative for me to be satisfied. Hey, it's not anyone's fault, the concrete info just isn't available.

Is there any interesting stuff to discuss about Leslie?

Typical country girl. Scared of black people. Moved to Dallas for like two weeks. Missed moms biscuits and gravy and had to live amongst minorities, so she moved back to Jax and married her high school sweet heart at 22 years old and worked in a beauty salon if I recall. She is probably fat and has two kids by now Im sure.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 am

....... And with big tits.....
girlnerd
VIP
VIP

Postby girlnerd » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:39 pm

I always thought the catalyst was when they had a choice to send Dee or Kim to LA or where ever it was to interview some celebrity and they chose Dee. A week later, they announced she was leaving.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

.....you know I totally forgot about the whole creative fluffer incident... Mostly because I chose not to become part of the "personal" situation....
I know the information was there, but honestly it didn't matter to me at the time.... What mattered was the servival of the show...... It also brought a dark cloud over "the forum"....
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:15 pm

girlnerd wrote:I always thought the catalyst was when they had a choice to send Dee or Kim to LA or where ever it was to interview some celebrity and they chose Dee. A week later, they announced she was leaving.

You're right. I forgot about that. A caller even called in the day she quit and brought that up only to be hushed and moved along.

Whatever happened, it's a long time ago and we'll probably never know for sure. The only people still around that were involved in the show are proven liars. Who would believe any of them?

Return to “General Show Chat”