Peet is back

Discuss anything show related....
Axel
VIP
VIP

Peet is back

Postby Axel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:57 pm

...Just as I was getting ready to cut all ties to the show and this forum...... I decided to just "look" and see if Peets site "Ive got the news" had any new stuff....
Well, low and behold people, there is!!
Give it a shot, it definitely has more going for it than the "L&T" site..... I would subscribe if he ever does a podcast, yes, even with if it included soccer talk...
Oh how I miss the days of Peet being in studio, calling Terry out on his Bull shit! and the fun with Taint......
Maybe we can still have a little with his site...... God knows the show has gone in the toilet!!
girlnerd
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Re: Peet is back

Postby girlnerd » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks for letting us know! I just checked it out and am so sad to see that Peter got laid off from his job. What a great guy, super intelligent, funny as hell, interesting brain, and even a wonderful head. He would be an asset anywhere!
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:34 am

I wish someone with a shitload of money would make a investment in this show, Mark Cuban....are you listening????

I may not be a radio guy, but I KNOW! what it would take this show back to the top!

anyone out there with a thick wallet or a checkbook with endless funds???? I know I would work my ass off to get this back on track! It is like restoring a old car.....it may need a updated drivetrain, but the exterior would still draw crowd, get the ooosss and ahhhs, make everyone happy and when it comes time to resell............. it will bring the money
Joey787
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Joey787 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:42 am

Peter hosts a small two hour radio show on dfws sports station, world cup kick around. The station loves him and this week he's doing the mid day show as well. Today he went total dark Peter on the show. I'm sure there are podcasts out there
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:02 pm

If there is PLEASE let us know where!!!!
demoknite

Postby demoknite » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Joey787 wrote:Peter hosts a small two hour radio show on dfws sports station, world cup kick around. The station loves him and this week he's doing the mid day show as well. Today he went total dark Peter on the show. I'm sure there are podcasts out there

Post a podcast or streaming link if you can. Peet if you still come to the board let us know whats up.
Joey787

Postby Joey787 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm

http://youtu.be/CD0VM31EgMo

Here is Peter on local Fox taking world cup.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsGreek

This Twitter seems to be where most podcasts are linked. World cup kick around is the title of the show. Today's show he went pretty dark about a stuffed bear sex toy. I think while norm is on vaycay he is filling in from 10-12 on ktck 1310 the ticket. Look it up for streaming info. There's also a podcast feed of the station where they post daily top ten segments and there's a couple of world cup segments up there as well.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Mr. Welpton, the consignment professional ......$10 says he ends up getting a gig out of this!

I said it many a times..... Yes, Lex and Terry's names may be on the sticker.... but the success of the show was built on the backs of MANY previous members, Peter Welpton playing a major part.
Joey787

Postby Joey787 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:26 am

Frigg'n GREAT stuff... Wish it was longer!!!
wh00

Postby wh00 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 pm

the success of the old days show was attributed to peter, scott, and taint. no knock on lex and definitely knock on no talent, bitter terry. imo they have been exposed as just regular guys when those 3 guys departed the show. the show has suffered greatly..i remember when i actually paid a monthly fee to dl the daily shows..now you couldnt pay me to listen to them. i guess all good things come to an end and life goes on..

Return to “General Show Chat”