What's the story with that "biscuit" chick?

Post anything that's on your mind about LexandTerry.com
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Re: What's the story with that "biscuit" chick?

Postby J-mental » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:26 am

licyourface wrote:
CreativFluffer wrote:Lots of fans say . . .

way to own up to an opinion

Are you going to throw barbs at her after EVERYTHING she says? It's starting to get annoying. We get it. You don't like her.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:08 am

that wasn't a barb ....it was an observation....n fact...i actually was posting how i agreed...then i realized midstream she wasn't expressing her own feelings ....was kinda disappointed

and excuse me Mr hypocrite....but are you gonna kiss her ass after EVERYTHING i post... it was annoying a long time ago....we get it....ur in love with her
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 pm

licyourface wrote:that wasn't a barb ....it was an observation....n fact...i actually was posting how i agreed...then i realized midstream she wasn't expressing her own feelings ....was kinda disappointed

and excuse me Mr hypocrite....but are you gonna kiss her ass after EVERYTHING i post... it was annoying a long time ago....we get it....ur in love with her

This me defending her all the time thing is almost COMPLETELY in your head. I know what's right and I know what's wrong and I know the only reason you hate her is because Terry does. You are a victim of Stockholm Syndrome, Kel, quit being TJ's whipping boy and stand up for yourself. You're hazing CF and it's ridiculous. I get that some of the things she says aren't very popular with some people here, but you don't need to do a user search and find every post she's made and have some witty comment after it.

How much do you want to bet I could probably look at every post she's ever made and find you chiming in sometime after talking shit about her?
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby licyourface » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

its amazing how you can be so wrong and so blind to it
I'll take that bet because she's made several posts i ignored...you have chimed in and taken up for her EVERY time I've said ANYthing.
when have i ever proclaimed to be terrys biggest fan?...and according to her they r still best buddis and talk every day and he tells her what to post....so how on earth could me picking on her be his will?!....can't have it both ways....one of u is full of shit, which is it?
I've said a hundred times my perception of her is based on her behavior here and on twitter ....i would never base a full opinion of someone based on info from a 3rd party....i mean according to your logic I'd be her biggest fan because uveold me over and over how awesome u think she is and how she's a victim and tells u all kinds of juicy show gossip that's ALWAYS proven true.

as an reasonable person can see....ur argument is full of holes Mr
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 pm

licyourface wrote: Long rambling speech.

I haven't come to her defense at all. And certainly not every time you've stepped up to take a bite out of her ass. I don't have that kind of time anymore.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

J-.... I don't see you defending anyone else' comments??....and lets face it CF's posts always seem to have something "added" to them...
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby licyourface » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

interesting....someone who "doesnt have that kind of time" responded in 8 minutes

and thanks axel for pointing out it isnt my imagination....he is impossible to reason with. i could literally say its daytime at 10am and he would say im wrong and being unfair....lol
Joey787

Postby Joey787 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am

I think this chick is schellac'n herself with all the attention we give her.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 am

Axel wrote:J-.... I don't see you defending anyone else' comments??....and lets face it CF's posts always seem to have something "added" to them...

Lic doesn't have an irrational hatred of anyone else here. If I saw her fucking with someone else for no good reason I'd probably say something as well.
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby licyourface » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 am

AGAIN NOT IRRATIONAL>>>>>>>EVERYONE HERE HAS EXPRESSED DISPLEASURE WITH HER BEHAVIOR>>>>>>>>WAKE UP
you constantly jump on jayville........so YOU ARE irrational and unfair too, according to YOUR rules
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 pm

licyourface wrote:AGAIN NOT IRRATIONAL>>>>>>>EVERYONE HERE HAS EXPRESSED DISPLEASURE WITH HER BEHAVIOR>>>>>>>>WAKE UP
you constantly jump on jayville........so YOU ARE irrational and unfair too, according to YOUR rules

Jayville is half retarded, never adds anything to the fucking proceedings, and I'm pretty sure he's on crystal fucking meth. Not EVEN the same thing. Not even in the same fucking ballpark. Not even the same fucking SPORT.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 pm

....................... Not EVEN the same thing. Not even in the same fucking ballpark. Not even the same fucking SPORT.[/quote]

Been watching Mutha Fick'n Pulp Fiction lately Mutha Fucka???
Last edited by Axel on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-mental
VIP
VIP

Postby J-mental » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Axel wrote:....................... Not EVEN the same thing. Not even in the same fucking ballpark. Not even the same fucking SPORT.

Been watching Pulp Fiction lately Motha Fucka???[/quote]

I'm the foot fucking MASTA. I got my technique down and everything.
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 pm

But is is the same?....
sifon187
How I listen: Radio+Podcast

Postby sifon187 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 pm

i remember some Guido sounding guy calling a few years back, saying Biscuit was stalking him. He described her face as, "looking like she got hit in the face with a sack of hot nickles." anyway
'

Return to “Questions, Comments or ideas”