What's the Removable Foot?

Post anything that's on your mind about LexandTerry.com
mmiller420
How I listen: podcast subscriber

Re: What's the Removable Foot?

Postby mmiller420 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:34 pm

J-mental wrote:
I also hate how Dee gets all quiet, and I hate when he talks like it's HIS radio show.

I dunno....From what I've heard of the show so far including some recent Best-ofs, I feel like he knows his place more than any other employee they ever had. I give him props for that much. You know he goes home telling his wife a lot more than he would say in the presence of L&T. He is a champ at taking it. all. For a strong black woman such as he, I am impressed. ;)
Preview
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby Preview » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I would agree with that. He was the best choice for the job. I have decided to stop comparing him with Scott. They both have/had their own styles and both of those, in my opinion, are valid and great.

And now that we know your full name, we can all start cyberstalking you like we do Kel as you must know we are all dirty old men leering at you! I mean, hell, just looking at my avatar should show you how creepy I AM...:twisted:
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 am

im not sure about that removable foot answer...but calling and asking wont help...they never remember anything
i really thought there was a better explanation to it than that
but its been a long time
i like the new avatar miller....still dont get the point in hiding the middle of ur face...do u hate ur nose or something?
mmiller420

Postby mmiller420 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm

licyourface wrote:im not sure about that removable foot answer...but calling and asking wont help...they never remember anything
i really thought there was a better explanation to it than that
but its been a long time
i like the new avatar miller....still dont get the point in hiding the middle of ur face...do u hate ur nose or something?

hahahaha.....nah, girl. I mean, I'm Italian so maybe I should hate my schnoz a lil' bit, but no..that's not the reason for the silly avatars. Truth be told I tried uploading several nice normal pics of myself I had on my computer and the site would not allow it because of size/pixels and shit. C'mon you can't admit it's a little tiny bit funny how I leave a lot to the imagination, though? lol
mmiller420

Postby mmiller420 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 am

btw, your avatar is a dude. I assume some old employee of L&T? Why poke my shit when your's is no better?
mmiller420

Postby mmiller420 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 am

Preview wrote: I mean, hell, just looking at my avatar should show you how creepy I AM...:twisted:

I have a "thing" for non-flying birds. My kitchen is covered in Chicken Paraphernalia and I long to own a farm of Emu's and feisty Peacocks. One day. Consider me a bigger creep than you could EVER be. *wink*
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 am

mmiller420 wrote:btw, your avatar is a dude. I assume some old employee of L&T? Why poke my shit when your's is no better?

It's Peter, from The Geekout. If you've been listening for a year, he stopped being a full-time part of the show right before you came. Btw, a lot of women are too self-conscious about their noses (among other things, obviously). I'm not saying I care to see more, but just throwing that out there. A more pronounced nose is actually more suitable for those of Mediterranean descent.
JUST SOME DUDE
VIP
VIP
How I listen: podcast

Postby JUST SOME DUDE » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 am

forget about her nose....BOOBIES
licyourface
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: ONLINE

Postby licyourface » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 am

mmiller420 wrote:btw, your avatar is a dude. I assume some old employee of L&T? Why poke my shit when your's is no better?

excuse me but my avatar is the shit.....its the great peter welpton
plus these guys have seen me a million times...ive been here for years and a lot of them follow my twitter/facebook
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 am

Yeah, her avatar is Peter and my avatar is her ass. Time to up the ante...
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

JUST SOME DUDE wrote:forget about her nose....BOOBIES

Well said, sir, well said.

Someone needs to revive the Boobs thread...Preview, didn't you say you wanted to to a daily, recurring post?
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
DrProctor

Postby DrProctor » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 pm

HBK wrote:

Yeah, her avatar is Peter and my avatar is her ass. Time to up the ante...

By that, you mean this is Peter's ass, correct? Nice ass, Peet, WHOO WHOO
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Kel, I am a bit disappointed in you.... Your avatar is not JUST Peet, you forgot AWESOME! I used to love when he brought it in and how much it used to ass whip Terry.....aaahhhhh...those were the days!

....and ANOTHER thread hijacked ,re-directing the attention to herself...
Ms. Miller...why not just start a thread all to yourself and title it "All About Me".? That way we don't have to read back to remember just what the thread we were on was about...
Preview
VIP
VIP

Postby Preview » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 pm

HBK wrote:
JUST SOME DUDE wrote:forget about her nose....BOOBIES

Well said, sir, well said.

Someone needs to revive the Boobs thread...Preview, didn't you say you wanted to to a daily, recurring post?

I did but life's gotten in the way a bit. Plus, finding funny "it happened on this day in history" is alot more difficult than it first seems! I'm thinking maybe a funny quote of the day might be more in line...
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm

I know. I tried finding a good source for it but couldn't find one. I guess Sport came up with that crazy shit himself.

Return to “Questions, Comments or ideas”