Lex and Terry Fourm Fantasy Football 2013!!!!

It's all BigWorm cares about!
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Lex and Terry Fourm Fantasy Football 2013!!!!

Postby HBK » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:53 am

I have renewed the league for the 2013 season. I have emailed all the the managers from last year. If you are interested and have not played with us in the past, post here and send me a PM with your email address and I will invite you to the league.

Thanks,

H
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Re: Lex and Terry Fourm Fantasy Football 2013!!!!

Postby Axel » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 am

Thanks for the invite.... But never got into be whole "fantasy" sports... Just not my gig....
I do have SOME good news regarding football this year, I have acquired tickets for the Redskin/Falcons game in December!
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Re: Lex and Terry Fourm Fantasy Football 2013!!!!

Postby HBK » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:07 am

I'm sorry. I thought you said you had good news about this season. Just kidding. Not a fan of either team.
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."

Return to “Football”