Draft 2005... I'm so ready for some football

It's all BigWorm cares about!
USMC_Dude
VIP
VIP

Draft 2005... I'm so ready for some football

Postby USMC_Dude » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:13 am

I know what I want to see from the draft with my home team. The Texans need more on the offensive line. They also need some more talent and depth in defense. With our passing and rushing stats from last year, and a beefed up defense I think we have a real shot at some great upsets this year.

So, Who would you like to see drafted by your team?
Do you think they should give up picks for a seasoned player?
Go ahead. Let's hear it!
My opinions do not reflect the views of the Military or the Marine Corps in any way. There... got that crap out of the way.

Semper Fi
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Postby BigWorm » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:31 am

I am a Broncos fan.... I would be happy to see them make it past the first round of the playoffs.
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
USMC_Dude
VIP
VIP

Postby USMC_Dude » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:23 pm

Hey I feel you man. I just want to see my team make the playoffs. mmm, or maybe not. See, we could creep for one more season, then explode next season ofter picking up more young talent either early in the draft, or trading picks for established talent, and harnessing the talent we already have.
My opinions do not reflect the views of the Military or the Marine Corps in any way. There... got that crap out of the way.

Semper Fi
elfdude02

Postby elfdude02 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:00 pm

Back to what USMC dude said, i would agree with you that the texans needed an offensive line. If they did, wow they would be 10 times better. Today davis is having a good game against a top 5 Indy D or maybe even thought to be #1. With a good O-line Carr would also have more time to pass like last year.

Return to “Football”