Is anyone interested in 2012 Forum Fantasy Football?

It's all BigWorm cares about!
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Dee sent me an email to renew the league and I'm wondering if anyone will join this year.

Thanks,

H
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
fsuhistory

Re: Is anyone interested in 2012 Forum Fantasy Football?

Postby fsuhistory » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Gots to defend my championship:)

I would recommend different scoring rules this year (standard 1-10 rushing receving, etc....) as opposed to the kickoff returns that no one read except me that allowed me to dominate the draft and destroy all of you.

BWHAHAHHAHAHHAAAHH
autigerbabe
How I listen: iPhone app + podcast

Postby autigerbabe » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm

I'll definitely play again. I was so close to taking all of y'all down last season. I've got to give it another shot.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 am

I just copied the settings from another league that I was in last year....do you want me to just run the standard Yahoo scoring this year?
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 am

That would probably be best.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm

And so it shall come to pass. Invites have been sent. If you are asked for a password, it is: panties

If anyone wants to join that was not in it last year, let me know and I'll make sure you get an invite.

Thanks,

H
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Thanks for your hard work HBK.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

You are most welcome. I even deleted some spam threads. Whew...it has been hard work on here today.
J-mental
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Postby J-mental » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 am

You know I'm in. The reign of sucking will continue.

I'm thinking of naming my team the Bi-Weeks this year.
"I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, and in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you..."
jagal00n
How I listen: Podcast

Postby jagal00n » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm

So I for whatever reason I never thought to check for a Lex and Terry message board but now that I'm here and this thread was started a looooong time ago, is there any more room in the league? lol if it hasn't already started of course.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 am

The league has an even number of teams as of now and the draft is set for Friday night. If someone were to join with you, we could get you in. It has to have an even number of teams to start.

Thanks,

H
fsuhistory

Postby fsuhistory » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Any idea why the heck we made it Friday night? I know I won't be able to make it which sucks.

Any chance we could make it Sunday eveningish? Friday night is date night at the old household.

Return to “Football”