How 'Bout Dem Cowboys?!!

It's all BigWorm cares about!
Thaija
VIP
VIP

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys?!!

Postby Thaija » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:57 pm

It wasn't a pretty game for the Cowboys. As a matter of fact, it was downright ugly. But in the end, it was absolutely Beautiful!

Because a "W" is a Win...and a Win against the 49ers in S.F. is a WIN!
YEE HAW!!!

And ALL 17 of us got tickets! LOL!!!!

Image Image Image Image
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
Noobtastic
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Noobtastic » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:44 pm

Looks like it was a great time....
Your mother told me to tell you hello......
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:18 am

Except that it was the Cowboys!!!!
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:53 pm

HATER!

So, why do you hate the Cowboys?

I'm always interested in hearing arguments for disliking America's Team! :lol:
Tex & Larry's, er, umm, I mean, Lex & Terry's very first Thai/Jamaican Drunk Bitch, #37.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Actually, I don't HATE the Cowgirls, *cough, cough*, I mean CowBOYS. I just have other teams that I like better. (Like any team that is playing the Cowboys, **joke**) I just like giving Cowboys' fans a hard time. I like Parcels as a coach. He's had a heck of a career.

Oh, and I LOVE the cheerleaders!!!!!
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:27 pm

That pretty much means every day is a good day for you shoe.

I hate them because everyone else likes them. Go STEELERS!
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:36 pm

HBK wrote:Actually, I don't HATE the Cowgirls, *cough, cough*, I mean CowBOYS. I just have other teams that I like better. (Like any team that is playing the Cowboys, **joke**) I just like giving Cowboys' fans a hard time. I like Parcels as a coach. He's had a heck of a career.

Oh, and I LOVE the cheerleaders!!!!!

Ugh, you sound like my dad!

When he was stationed in Japan, I remember him and his buddies talking excitedly about the Cowboys coming to tour the bases. So I became a Cowboys fan from that day. Then, when we moved to California, all my dad talked about was the 49ers. So for years, I thought he had jumped ship.

When I finally confronted him, he told me he NEVER liked the Cowboys - it was the cheerleaders he was excited about coming to tour the bases with the players. Not something I wanted to hear my dad say!
:lol:
Thaija
VIP
VIP

Postby Thaija » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:56 pm

shoe1189 wrote:To not love your home team is sad. Being that I'm from St. Louis and not from Dallas I have no choice but to dislike the Cowboys (who will have their asses handed to them in their last game of the regular season by the Rams).

Though, any day the 49ers lose is a good day.

And, Shoe, are you talking to me?
All Americans born overseas (like me!) are [s]allowed[/s] expected to choose the Cowboys as their favorite team, regardless of where they end up living in the States.

And, how can anyone be loyal to the Rams, when they've moved, what, three times?! Whatever! :roll:
Freyja

Postby Freyja » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:23 am

PETERISAMO wrote:That pretty much means every day is a good day for you shoe.

I hate them because everyone else likes them. Go STEELERS!

YOU BASTARD!! I cant believe you would say such a thing <slap>!!
I love the COWBOYS, but FSU SUX!!!!!
Just givin you a hard time P'MO!!
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby HBK » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:29 am

I'm not sure whether that was a compliment or not, Thaija.
PETERISAMO
VIP
VIP

Postby PETERISAMO » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:56 am

I could score on that weakass Rams D. They are aware you actually have to stop teams from scoring aren't they?
limada13
How I listen: TK101

Postby limada13 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:18 am

Thaija wrote:
And, Shoe, are you talking to me?
All Americans born overseas (like me!) are [s]allowed[/s] expected to choose the Cowboys as their favorite team, regardless of where they end up living in the States.

And, how can anyone be loyal to the Rams, when they've moved, what, three times?! Whatever! :roll:

Hmmmm...well I dont know anything about the Cowboys being "america's" team...most hated team perhaps...and as someone born abroad I can honestly say I liked the team my Father liked....that was what was bred in me...you said father liked the cheerleaders so there is where your bias comes from... ;)
mrcapone

Postby mrcapone » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:54 am

I have 2 words for the Cowgirls & San Fransissyco fans out there...

GO GIANTS!

Return to “Football”