Mega-News Announcement! jenna aubrey

Discuss anything other than the show in this section.
HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Mega-News Announcement! jenna aubrey

Postby HBK » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Let me introduce to you fine folks, Jenna Aubrey Criner. That's right people. HBK is a daddy. She was born April 15th at 6:23 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 8 oz and she measured to 21 1/4" long. I'm kinda short on time right now, so I'll just post a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure. I'll probably be back on tomorrow with some more.

"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
CG
VIP
VIP
How I listen: Podcast

Re: Mega-News Announcement!!!!!

Postby CG » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 pm

You'll have to start a Countdown for her, like Brad and Angelinas baby has, Samantha too . . . what music will you play??? Congratulations !!!
BigWorm
Administrator
Administrator
How I listen: I Dont

Postby BigWorm » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Congrats man!
I didn't mean anything I just said. I love Lex & Terry. They are perfect and so is the show.
Nodachi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Nodachi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:55 pm

Congrats HBK!
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:35 am

Congrats Dude!!! Get ready for the ride of your life, I promise you won't regret a single moment!! I know you have heard the phrase " "they grow up fast", it is not a joke. Take lots of photos, a deep breath, and enjoy the simple things in life...again congrats!!
Nodachi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Nodachi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:22 am

Axel wrote:"they grow up fast"

He ain't kidding. Also, there's a wonderful side-effect to having kids, your aging process not only speeds up but gets even faster as your child gets older! :lol:
CG
VIP
VIP

Postby CG » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 am

Locking them in the closet, a small one to be sure, helps with keeping your sanity. Clean up
once a day is mandatory. Two to three small portions of scraps from the dinner table after adult
meals, picked over, helps keep the noise levels down, they do tend to get verbal/obnoxious when hungry. :twisted:
Keep your television remote handy so as to have volume control ready at loud intervals from the
closeted area. These helpful hints brought to you from a loving mom who still has her sanity, youthful looks and figure, from the rugs that have infested our lives here.
:mrgreen:

CG
VIP
VIP

Postby CG » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:46 am

If you just treat them like the future little convicts they are, you'll do fine. Remember, from an
early age they can pick a lock, drain a bank account and even chew through chains. Be on your
toes, sleep with one eye always open and make friends with the local Sheriff dept.s so as to keep
the upcoming, constant fines reasonable. I have plenty of experience keeping the little ones from
driving me postal, so free advice always available to those who get caught up in how cute they
are. HA !!! I'm on to them, I know how they roll.
:twisted: Endearing the Cosa Nostra to keep an eye on it all, well, just sayin' . . . Uncle Gino 8)

HBK
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
How I listen: Q102 Springfield MO

Postby HBK » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:03 am

Thanks for all of the helpful advice. It's what I've come to know and love. We are super stoked, ready to get her home and get her room ready.
"You'd have to be a real boob to not be abreast of the Lingerie Football League rules to the point they call you a bust. As for the replacement refs, a rack of bad calls means they should implant some improvements before this whole thing goes tits up."
Axel
VIP
VIP

Postby Axel » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:24 am

I do have to say this, your life as you have experienced it has been a CAKEWALK. Your body will be pushed to the edge, physically and mentally! the stories you have heard of "going a week without sleep" is not an exageration...When my little one was teething, I fell asleep behind the bar (bartending) standing up with my eyes open (no shit!)....And I would do it again without hesitation!!!!
I know this is cheesey, but in the movie Parenthood with Steve Martin an old lady describes parenthood as a roller coaster ride, at first it will scare you, with its ups and downs....but your ready to take the ride again...
CG
VIP
VIP

Postby CG » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:44 am

Start that college fund for her now, all kidding aside. When your broke, old and feeble, at least
they will be able to care for you in your elderly state having that college education under their
belt. Believe me, I look at the big, BIG picture and have it all set up. Mine is ready to go!, i's dotted, t's crossed, and her bags are packed. Is that wrong?
:twisted: Love you Poo-ling, now off to school with you !!! 8) love, Mommy

Aquarium Drinker
VIP
VIP
How I listen: WXNR

Postby Aquarium Drinker » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am

Cute kid, obviously she got her looks from Mom :P

Seriously, congrats to you and the Mrs.
pvtjoker
VIP
VIP
How I listen: fuck radio...podcast

Postby pvtjoker » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:07 pm

Congratulations HBK...
she's a man...it's a sled...he's dead already...
bbox696
VIP
VIP
How I listen: 99X

Postby bbox696 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Congrats HBK , get ready to watch time fly , take plenty of pics and make sure your in them too . Everything will go along smoothly until the 2's roll around , mine turned into a bad ASS overnight at 23 months .
nosleepforjedi
VIP
VIP
How I listen: live feed from Forum

Postby nosleepforjedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:26 pm

May the force be with her...
Whoa! sorry!
Congrats HBK!!!

Return to “The Boozer”